Important! A new Community experience launched on September 26, 2017. Read more about it here or continue to Base Camp.
Voting: 
Vote up!
0 Votes
4 Replies
Unanswered

problem to export Kony project upgraded by kony Studio 6.0.0

Question asked by Nicolas Matias on Mar 15, 2017 09:29 EDT

Hello,    i wanted upgrade a kony project from 5.0.0 to 7.2 version, so i followed this tutorial :  http://docs.kony.com/konylibrary/visualizer/visualizer_user_guide/Content/MigrateProjectFromKonyStudioOrPrevVerVisualizer.htm   "After importing to Kony Studio 6.0 GA, do the following: 

1. Right-click on the project and select Utilities
  2. From the options available, select Upgrade the project to the current version
  3. A confirmation message appears. Click OK."
but when i export my project with Kony Studio 6.0.0 , i have this error : ( png file )   How I have to do to fix the problem ?    

Vote up!
0 votes
Vote down!

Hi Nicolas,

Kindly go to the respective forms mentioned here for example: frmDashboard. On the Studio to you bottom left handside, you should be able to the tree giving all the widgets and the form name along with their container.

Here right click on your form and click on Find by Widget id. Here please check if you have any labels using keywords such as name, type, image, etc. as name in it.

If you have already downloaded 7.2 version, then you can directly import your project from this workspace. But please do note you might face other issues if you are using Keywords as widgetnames.

We recommend you to please make the changes and then import it directly from your workspace into your 7.2 Visualizer Enterprise.

Thank you
Rashmi Menon

Customer Success Engineering

Replied by: Mar 20, 2017 02:20 EDT
Gold
Vote up!
0 votes
Vote down!

Hello Rashmi Menon,

Thank you for you answer ! But i need more information about keywords, you say : 

"Here please check if you have any labels using keywords such as name, type, image, etc. as name in it."

can you give me some example to explain me ? i dont' see what is keyword forbidden.

i send my form composition in png file. 

Replied by: Mar 21, 2017 13:05 EDT
Vote up!
0 votes
Vote down!

Hello,

I resolved this problem, i finded somes label called "name" or "type.

But now i have a other problem, at the end of the exportation, I have this message : 

com.pat.tool.keditor.utils.AccessibilityConfigData cannot be cast to java.lang.String

What is the problem with the segments ?

thank you.

Replied by: Mar 22, 2017 10:42 EDT
Vote up!
0 votes
Vote down!

Hi Nicolas,

We believe that there might be some corruption with the segment data. Kindly follow below steps and see if it resolves. Ensure to backup your applications.

1) Open .kl file of respective form from forms folder of your application.

2) Check with keywork "accessibilityConfigData". For Ex: as below

###############################

<data xsi:type="accessibilityConfigData">
<a11yHidden>false</a11yHidden>
<a11yHint></a11yHint>
<a11yLabel></a11yLabel>
<a11yValue></a11yValue>
</data>

###############################

3) If you have any such code, move this code to the last of <segment> and refresh your application in IDE.

4) You need to do this for all the forms where error is throwing. For Ex: in the screenshot shared by you, we see error in frmBasket, frmCustomer etc.,

4) After manually modifying all the file in Kony 6.x, build and import in Visualizer Enterprise in 7.0

5) Otherwise please share your application so that we can check at our end.

Thanks,
Madhuri C.
Customer Success Engineering.

Replied by: Mar 23, 2017 02:06 EDT
Gold