Answered

Rich Client Application program versioning

Questions asked by prajakt on Nov 29, 2010 08:15 EST

Say I deployed version 1.0 of an Android (or BlackBerry) application last week. If I compile, sign and deploy version 1.1 of the same application this week, will (a) the user be automatically notified of the availability of the new version the next time it runs? Or (b) the program...

View all replies

Answered

Data compression for requests and responses

Questions asked by prajakt on Nov 05, 2010 06:02 EDT

Right now we don’t do it but we can support gzip compression between the server and client relatively easily.

View all replies

Answered

How to set Map widget's location data

Questions asked by paramatma on Oct 25, 2010 06:55 EDT

We can set map widget location data as below: [color=green]formID.mapwidgetID.locationdata[/color] = { {"43.47591","-80.53964", "Citibank", "My College Campus", "marker.png", {color="green", label="C"}}, {"43.47621","-80.54034", "Citibank", "My School Campus", "ymarker.png", {color="red", label="A"}} }; [color=red]Note:[/color] In the Above location data-table, each row elements are e.g. { lat="43.47591", lon="-80.53964", name="Citibank", desc="My College Campus", image="marker.png", meta={color="green", label="C"}} We can make map widget visible/invisible...

View all replies

Answered

How to set checkbox as checked state

Questions asked by paramatma on Oct 25, 2010 06:53 EDT

Here is the command to set checkbox option(s) into checked state: [color=green]formname.checkboxID.selectedkeys[/color] = {"desired key-name"} [color=red]-- for single option[/color] [color=green]formname.checkboxID.selectedkeys[/color] = {"desired key-name1", "desired key-name2", "desired key-name3", ...} [color=red]-- for multiple options[/color]

View all replies

Answered

Generation of Blackberry cod file is failed

Questions asked by on Oct 25, 2010 05:03 EDT

If you get an error similar to the one below [copy] Copying 4 files to D:\eclipse\workspace\temp\<project>\build\luaj2me\blackberry Ant build error=exec returned: 1 Generation of Blackberry cod file is failed The possible causes could be: 1) the application logo file is of very large size (dimensions like 480x540) 2) "javac" is not in system path. For more detailed info...

View all replies

Answered

Coding Standards

Questions asked by goverdhan on Oct 04, 2010 10:27 EDT

Coding Standards

View all replies

Pages