New

Test values not passed to webservice in Kony MobileFabric

Question asked by Prem JONNALA on May 17, 2017 09:28 EDT

Hi All,    I am calling local  SOAP web service running in my RAD  from MobileFabric,  I have few parameters in the webservice call . For local testing I am passing the some test values to the web service ,these values are not passing to webservice . Please do let me...

No replies yet login to post reply

New

SQL errors during sync

Question asked by Robin Lichtenthaeler on May 15, 2017 08:55 EDT

Hello, i am observing SQLite errors during sync which i cannot find a root cause for..  When initially starting the app with an empty database and starting the initial sync session, everything works fine and the sync successes with no error. But when starting another sync, it executes with errors: Namely Sync Error...

New

polygon clickable

Question asked by Roelof Koelewijn on May 15, 2017 06:08 EDT

I now use the searchroutes function for displaying polygons with the different routes. I also retrieve the route instructions from Google for routes A, B and C.   Is there a way to click on the map on one of routes (polygones) so I can show the user the instructions for that particular...

New

ssl in SOAP endpoints and in kony server

Question asked by Javier Palacios on May 10, 2017 14:56 EDT

2 Questions regarding kony studio 6.5 and kony server 6.0: 1. How I configure SSL in so the native client app only use https rest calls to kony server? How that configuration should be if in front of kony server we have a http server and a load balancer with public...

New

SQL Database problem with Android

Problem posted by Nicolas Matias on May 04, 2017 10:22 EDT

Hello, I create a local SQL databse with kony.db.openDatabase.  i make a test with a RSS feeds to add the title of the article and a iD. with iOS i have no problems but in android the ID has in float number, so i have 1555 error code when i add a article....

New

Mobilefabric 6.5.2 supported on RHEL 7?

Question asked by Rene Zersi on May 04, 2017 10:00 EDT

We run Kony Mobilefabric 6.5.2 on prem. and would like to upgrade the Linux RHEL 6 to 7. Is that supported, can anyone from Kony confirm this? many thanks in advance René

New

[KONY 6.5] PlayStore publish issue

Problem posted by Jason Josef Tan on May 01, 2017 20:23 EDT

Hi, We are using KONY 6.5 with Android 6.5.3.GA_v201603111615 and maximum SDK that can be set is 5.1.1. When binaries are created and installed through adhoc means (anything except through PlayStore), binary can be installed regardless of the SDK. I have the app installed on my Nougat 7.1.2 without any problems.  The issue...

Posted In
Kony Inc Kony Studio
Tags:
New

SunCertPathBuilderException

Question asked by Prem JONNALA on Apr 28, 2017 13:19 EDT

I am new to kony mobile fabric, I have created a google weather integration service in my local mobile fabric . When I did google weather service test I got the following error message based on my research I need to install a certification ,but I am not sure where...

New

oracle database url error

Problem posted by Jason Kristian on Apr 26, 2017 18:32 EDT

HI I have a free trail on Kony online and I can connect to my oracle database. Now we are going to run the new AWS version for production so I installed the development version and the express version that we plan to use for our app. But I can...

New

Lookup description

Question asked by Ahmed Mohamed on Apr 26, 2017 04:39 EDT

In the application  All the webservices response returns code success or error without description and the description for this code is kept in separate lookup table and this description sometimes should be displayed to the user can mobile farcical solve this issue by keeping the lookup table in Kony fabric or anything else so...

Pages