Information

IOS AppDelegate usage in Kony

Informative gurumurthy pulipati on Jun 27, 2016 05:44 EDT

This is regarding on how to access native ‘AppDelegate’ class through Kony.  I have seen couple of tickets chipping in on how to access AppDelegate class using Kony.  Our iOS platform team has provided ‘AppDelegateExtension’ folder in the Xcode project from the following iOS plugins onwards. We do not need to write...

No replies yet login to post reply

Information

Animations smooth in Android

Informative Pavan Kurella on Jan 28, 2016 08:44 EST

When we were getting animations as jerky in android app, we tried the below setting and the animations were smooth. Please set 'android:hardwareAccelerated="true"' flag under Properties->native->Android->Tags->'Application Tag Attributes' 

Answered

"failed to generate xml for skin"(KONY->JENKINS)

Questions asked by Sri Harsha Vemu on Jan 18, 2016 07:33 EST

Hi,    I have a problem with building my Kony app with continuous integration system(Jenkins). When i build an Android App with ant over command line i get the following error:  [exec] java.lang.NullPointerException      [exec]             at com.pat.tool.keditor.utils.KUtils.searchForImageInFolderAndSubFolders(KUtils.java:6403)      [exec]             at com.pat.tool.keditor.utils.KUtils.getImageName(KUtils.java:6383)      [exec]             at com.pat.tool.keditor.utils.SkinXMLUtils.getPlatformSpecificSkinXML(SkinXMLUtils.java:463)      [exec]             at com.pat.tool.keditor.utils.SkinXMLUtils.getSkinXML(SkinXMLUtils.java:119)      [exec]             at com.pat.tool.keditor.tasks.TConsTC.generateSkinModel(TConsTC.java:2478)      [exec]            ...

Answered

OAuthTokenCredential SSLHandshakeException

Questions asked by Miguelángel Fernández on Jan 15, 2016 04:35 EST

Hi, I'm working on a PoC for the integration with PayPal REST API. Since this API is JSON-based and Kony Server can't receive JSON input with JSON connector, I've had to implement a Java service for this. The problem is that when I try to test my service definitions I get an...

Answered

ios build does not open xcode

Questions asked by Dragos Triteanu on Jan 12, 2016 07:29 EST

Hello Kony guys, I have configured an environment for iOS development on an OSX El Capitan machine. The installed Kony studio is 6.5 with the plugins shown in plugins.png. The iOS configs are shown in the ios-config.png. After running an actual iOS native build, the build is succesfull, but kony studio does not open...

Information

AFNetworking & Kony FFI

Informative James Charles on Jan 07, 2016 13:08 EST

We ran into a dependency issue in a project of ours using AFNetworking in a Kony FFI.  As it turns out, the Kony SDK uses AFNetworking internally, so including these file in the FFI raises a linker error. To anyone intending to use AFNetworking with Kony, simply include the relevant header files...

Answered

Box map callout template on flex forms

Questions asked by Ankur Sarda on Dec 16, 2015 09:48 EST

I have created a map callout template using box layout & have a flex form. I am unable to select this template for map, it is not showing on callout template list.  Is it possible to use box layout template on flex form ? If yes then please let me know how...

Information

App icons are coming bigger in android

Informative Pavan Kurella on Dec 14, 2015 08:17 EST

When we upgrade android SDK and configure the emulator , we are facing an issue with the  emulator which is the app icons are bigger in size. To avoid this issue, create a own device definition and select it while creating AVD, it should resolve your issue.  Attached screenshot which contains the...

Information

Collecting android device logs through WIFI

Informative Suman Kumar on Jun 19, 2015 11:10 EDT

Till now we are collecting android app logs by connecting our android device to PC and hitting command “adb –d logcat”. This same can be achieved without USB cable , I.e using WIFI. I followed the below steps for Android device (4.0.4 version) (API level 15) and able to see the...

Information

where is the Studio middleware.log file on a mac???

Informative Pico Rech on Jun 15, 2015 11:21 EDT

All, On a Mac, the studio (not server, but Jetty server in Studio) middleware.log file is hard to find. The trick is to find your installation directory, go into the Kony_Studio folder and find the Eclipse.app.  On the Mac, the app is actually a folder. Right-click on Eclipse.app and choose "Show Package Contents".  That...

Pages