New

how to add widget to quick action items in iOS 10 using Force Touch/3D Touch

Questions asked by srinath racha on Feb 23, 2017 10:47 EST

We have a requirement to add widget to quick action items to show quick balance items (account name+number, account balance)  to quick action items using 3D Touch/Force Touch in iOS10. This is new feature in iOS10. Would you please let me know whether it is possible through FFI or any...

No replies yet login to post reply

New

How to return byte[] from FFI?

Questions asked by Ganesh kelam on Feb 22, 2017 07:31 EST

I am developing a camera FFI plugin for Kony on Android environment. In this FFI, I have a method to return captured image as byte[] i.e rawBytes. Here is my FFI method code   public JSONObject getImageRawBytes(String imageID) { byte[] result = null; JSONObject jObject = null;   // ImageHelper...

New

How to return rawBytes from FFI?

Questions asked by Ganesh Kelam on Feb 22, 2017 07:22 EST

I am developing a camera FFI plugin for Kony on Android environment. In this FFI, I have a method to return captured image as byte[] i.e rawBytes. Here is my FFI method code public JSONObject getImageRawBytes(String imageID) {         byte[] result = null;         JSONObject jObject = null; // ImageHelper will return byte[] here.   ...

New

Class not found after AAR integration during runtime

Questions asked by Elia Yakoumi on Feb 21, 2017 01:01 EST

I have an android aar library which I want to integrate in a kony studio project. after integrating it i can build the project correctly. on run time when the aar is called, it calls for an activity (intent) inside the same aar. here I get the following error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of:...

New

Unable to get complete base64 string

Questions asked by Santosh Thota on Feb 17, 2017 07:48 EST

Hi All, We are using an FFI that converts an image and returns base64 string.The conversion is working fine,but when I print it in javascript only some part of the string is getting returned. Any inputs on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Santosh

New

MAPFRE - Mobile Fabric login page loading issue

Questions asked by Sibhi Rajan on Feb 15, 2017 03:56 EST

Hi, When i am in Viz 7.2, I am clicking on Login in Mobile Fabric to build the app. The login page dosnt pop. The loading bar is showin forever.  Things i did : 1. Installed all valid certificate. 2. On premise Mobile fabric URL Validation Successful. URL: https://konydev01.mapfreinsurance.com:443 3. Added Certificates to keychain 3. Restarted the...

New

jenkins CI/CD

Questions asked by Siddarth Karusala on Feb 10, 2017 10:55 EST

Hi  I am trying to setup CI/CD environment using Jenkins and Kony Visualizer Enterprise 7.2.1. Looks like there is a conflict in finding the build.xml. Here am using GIT for source control and  shell script to initialize the .js modules using Phantom.js. Just looking if anyone else have similar issue. Thanks, Siddarth.

New

Web Desktop App Mobile Fabric Problem

Problems posted by Pravin Kumar on Feb 08, 2017 23:14 EST

Hi Kony Team, i have problem about developing a kony web desktop app, when i have build and run that app in local, my app can't connect to my service in mobile fabric, the error message say "can't read uuid" what this message supposed to mean? I have try sdk Javascript...

New

Mobile Fabric - String max length

Questions asked by Glaydersen Gontijo on Feb 06, 2017 16:28 EST

Hello. I have all my services on Mobile Fabric. I have to send a string (very large) to a service. What is the max length of a string to be send to a service on the Mobile Fabric?   Thanks.

New

bundling file

Questions asked by Renad Alzahrani on Feb 02, 2017 01:56 EST

Hi Team, I used below method to add file.json in order to raed the data offline : http://docs.kony.com/konylibrary/visualizer/viz_api_dev_guide/Default.htm#prebundle-files.htm%3FTocPath%3DOverviews%7C_____38 And I used kony.io.FileSystem.getFile and .exists in ordet to make sure that the file is exist anf it is exist  and when I am trying to read the data inside the file by .read() , it shows...

Pages