Answered

FFI --> Invoke Java Script methods

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 17, 2011 08:07 EDT

Hi, This is for thin client. Client has provided their own .js files, from which we need to invoke functions (encryption). How can i invoke functions from those .js files (to encrypt data entered by user) on onClick of a button?

View all replies

Answered

Playbook and existing apps

Question asked by Vivek Iyer on May 16, 2011 18:42 EDT

Will any of the Phone apps for Blackberry work on the Playbook like the iPhone apps work on the iPad in 2x mode. Do let me know. I got this question at Client location today.

View all replies

Answered

Setting a Button image dynamically on BlackBerry?

Question asked by riley.rainey on May 16, 2011 15:48 EDT

I have a need in a UI definition to dynamically set an image and also allow clicks on that same image to respond to user input. A Button Widget seems the logical choice. One the Kony Android and iOS platforms, I have the ability to set the contents of an image...

View all replies

Answered

Opening a link in a new browser window

Question asked by on May 13, 2011 15:27 EDT

The links that would be there in Mobile web, does platform support opening them in a new browser window on click of the link rather than in the existing browser window. Do we support these in the new device OS's which support multiple window options?

View all replies

Answered

Message queues

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 13, 2011 09:09 EDT

Question from a customer "Does Kony support message queuing … like *** MQ or Microsoft MSMQ?" I know that we use JBoss for queuing as part of our server architecture. And I'm sure that we could create a java service or pre/post processor to interact with MQ data, but just...

View all replies

Answered

Date format for Calendar Widget

Question asked by amit saraswat on May 13, 2011 01:18 EDT

We have a requirement from client to have a date format yyyy.mm.dd this is only used in displaying the date in case of en_HU locale.Since there are only two date formats supported in calendar widget we are facing problems in regional implementation of this feature which require internationalized date formats and...

View all replies

Answered

How to launch a URL in the native device browser?

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 12, 2011 16:45 EDT

I'm looking for a way to launch the device browser from a native app (android tablet and iPad specifically). Do we have an API call or any tricks to do this?

View all replies

Answered

Date format for Calendar Widget

Question asked by amit saraswat on May 12, 2011 10:51 EDT

We have a requirement from client to have a date format yyyy.mm.dd this is only used in displaying the date in case of en_HU locale.Since there are only two date formats supported in calendar widget we are facing problems in regional implementation of this feature which require internationalized date formats...

View all replies

Answered

Using JS libraries for Thin Client with FFI

Question asked by on May 12, 2011 08:51 EDT

Hi, Is it possible to integrate external JS libraries using FFI for thin client apps? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

FFI

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 12, 2011 07:54 EDT

When using FFI for iphone, alloc() and init() are needed for accessing non-static methods of custom libs. And object returned using alloc() is passed as first parameter to custom lua methods to tell the methods to operate on that object. And does BB also requires these?

View all replies

Pages