Answered

Option of not sending input parameters in a service

Question asked by on Apr 26, 2011 06:49 EDT

Hi All, We have a situation in our project where for the same services there are about six different flavors based on a combination of three input parameters. For each combination, we need to create a different service in our service definiton. So, we're wondering if there is a different way...

View all replies

Answered

Adding widgets to a form dynamically

Question asked by on Apr 26, 2011 06:33 EDT

Hi All, We have a facility to dynamically create a widget on a form in lua code. We want to understand how much support we have for this. Is it supported for all platforms? Is there a restriction of what widgets we can create? Client is asking for it. Any prompt...

View all replies

Answered

Sharing cookies between the XML Connector and Java Connector?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Apr 25, 2011 19:22 EDT

Team, I have a need to share authentication cookies between XML Services and a new Java Service. I have a fairly complex existing REST web service API that I'm accessing using XML Services. I have a need to add a new Java Service to support uploading an image (see my recent thread...

View all replies

Answered

Support for 'multipart/form-data' encoding' on HTTP POST

Question asked by riley.rainey on Apr 25, 2011 09:36 EDT

Team, I have an application that needs to upload a photo as part of a POC. Do we have a mechanism in either the XML Date Service designer or Scraper to support the upload of a large chuck of information? I was hoping to accomplish this without resorting to writing a...

View all replies

Answered

setting focus on segmentedUI based on selectedindices

Question asked by abdul quayum on Apr 22, 2011 18:04 EDT

With respect to selectedindices is writable property for segmentedUI from ReleaseNotes-2_6, Is it possible to set the focus on a selected index in a segmentedUI. For example, after a search completes, we want to set the focus directly to the 6th item in the segmented UI instead of displaying the form from...

View all replies

Answered

Audio Recording

Question asked by aaron on Apr 22, 2011 16:03 EDT

In our latest build 2.5, how would a developer leverage the audio queue services in iOS, Android, Blackberry and Win 7? Is there a widget, Kony API or FFI way of doing this?

View all replies

Answered

APIs to check for available application update?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Apr 22, 2011 09:03 EDT

All of this would be more for Enterprise applications versus applications deployed via an app store -- but: 1) Is there a mechanism/API I can employ via Lua to compare the version number of an application published on the server with that version number of the application on the device? I...

View all replies

Answered

COD and JAD for App Download Server

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Apr 22, 2011 05:40 EDT

Hi, We are finding that, COD file archive consisting of say X COD files and relative JAD file consists URL entries only for say Y. It is observed that Y is always less or equal X. And, the URL entries in JAD are pointing to relative konyapi CODs. Is this the expected...

View all replies

Answered

Tabpane/tab widget Vertical/Horizontal layout

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Apr 22, 2011 02:46 EDT

2.3 IDE: In working with the Tabpane and Tab Widgets, all the Rich Client emulators show the tabs horizontally while the Android shows them vertically (the Iphone, Win7 fail all-together when using tabs). There is no option that I can see that sets the visualization to horizontal or vertical. The Android doesn't...

View all replies

Answered

Best Practices redirecting mobile devices from dot-com site into Kony

Question asked by riley.rainey on Apr 22, 2011 01:15 EDT

On a current RFP, a prospect asks: "how do we automatically redirect mobile users from the brand.com site to the mobile site?" Assuming that they use Apache as the main site's web server, is there an efficient "best practices" technique to redirect all mobile devices over to the mobile web site? Riley

View all replies

Pages