Answered

FFI invocation

Question asked by sunil.kaja on Apr 13, 2011 08:10 EDT

I am trying to use android native methods and custom methods using FFI, if such methods need some permissions in Android manifest file are they going to be added by kony platform?? And also my method needs some files to be present in resources folder of android build, how can...

View all replies

Answered

Do we support iOS symbolicate for debugging and analysis?

Question asked by amit aghara on Apr 12, 2011 12:14 EDT

Is there any way for us to support iOS symbolicate for debugging and analysis of the mobile app while running on the device to collect feedback and crash logs etc.? If yes, how do we support it?

View all replies

Answered

Do we support zLinux or virtualized env (VMware) for Kony Server?

Question asked by amit aghara on Apr 12, 2011 11:58 EDT

I got this question recently about supporting KonyServer on zLinux or in a virtualized environment such as VMware. So there are three questions really: 1) Do we certify Kony Server on either zLinux or virtualized environments? I assume the answer is No. 2) Do we see any technical challenges in supporting either...

View all replies

Answered

registerforidletimeout() - network call time considered as idle?

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Apr 12, 2011 08:21 EDT

Does registerforidletimeout() considers waiting on network call as idle time?

View all replies

Answered

Chinese simplified on Blackberry devices

Question asked by krishna.vatturi on Apr 12, 2011 08:11 EDT

Hi, We have to support a Client's TC & RC in Chinese simplified language. Currently, none of the BB devices we have seen doesn't have the option to change the language to Chinese. So, we assume that we need to install language pack in the devices. Can you please let us...

View all replies

Answered

i18nization of Date format

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on Apr 11, 2011 10:02 EDT

can we internationalize the date formats? i.e anywhere in the app if we have date field , it should be made displayed based on locale pls see attached...

View all replies

Answered

Getting Country Information from Mobile Network Carrier

Question asked by Anurag Mohan on Apr 10, 2011 06:07 EDT

Hi Android Team For Citi-Latin America project, requirement is to have single binary for 9 different countries. User in each country should get country specific content without explicitly selecting country even for first time use. Current Option: Use getcurrentlocale() to extract country information from device's locale setting. Problem is - if user...

View all replies

Answered

Text wrapping in Combo box...

Question asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Apr 09, 2011 20:10 EDT

If the content to be displayed in a combo box on a form exceeds one line, right now it gets wrapped to multiple lines. Also when you select the combo box and if any of the items present in combo exceeds its content by one line, right now the content is...

View all replies

Answered

Navigating through widgets in a form

Question asked by on Apr 08, 2011 02:55 EDT

How can we define the order of traversal of widgets in a form? e.g. the tab order. Can we define if some widgets are focusable or not (e.g. Labels are not focusable).

View all replies

Answered

Customizing loading indicator for forms or during network calls

Question asked by on Apr 08, 2011 01:09 EDT

Is there a platform API which allows customization of the loading/progress indicator for forms?

View all replies

Pages