Answered

OnTextChange on textfield in Android

Question asked by on Feb 03, 2011 09:33 EST

Hi, onTextChange event for a textfield is supported on Blackberry and iPhone platforms but missing for Android. Is this behaviour native to Android textfields? When can we expect this support in the IDE for Android ? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Implementing Auto-lookup in a form

Question asked by on Feb 03, 2011 02:26 EST

Hi, We wanted to implement auto-lookup in a form. The form has a text field and the user ideally wants to support auto lookup on name/number/e-mail id. Any ideas on how we can implement this? Has any other project tried to do something of this sort yet? Like mentioned earlier there are...

View all replies

Answered

How do i enable logging and view the log statements on dev machines

Question asked by on Jan 24, 2011 02:01 EST

Hi, In the java classes, an instance of logger is being created by using : logger = Logger.getLogger("com.konylabs.middleware.admin.aop.metrics.GeneralMethods") But the logs are not getting printed when we use logger.info / logger.error on console. So the team is using Sysouts to debug any issue. Sometimes if the sysouts are not removed in production code then...

View all replies

Answered

Inline Browser widget having back,next and refresh buttons

Question asked by kgn.murthy on Jan 11, 2011 08:02 EST

Hi All, we've a requirement where we need to show content on browser widget for Rich Client App (iphone) we can directly show this using browser widget but the requirement is that Inline browser widget should contain back,next and refresh buttons as well. any body has any idea on how to achieve this? we should...

View all replies

Answered

Eclipse versions for Kony IDE

Question asked by sumanth.mamidi on Jan 06, 2011 06:34 EST

What versions of Eclipse can be used with the Kony IDE RC 2? Is there any recommended version of Eclipse?

View all replies

Answered

Can we get the phone number of the device ?

Question asked by prajakt on Dec 24, 2010 06:48 EST

Phone number is considered as very private info of the device and SDKs dont provide an API to query the same. At the same time IMEI number can be queried using SDK APIs (for Blackberry , Android and iPhone)

View all replies

Answered

Synchronization between multiple service calls

Question asked by sumanth.mamidi on Dec 23, 2010 19:27 EST

What happens internally in the server, when two non-blocking service calls initiated from onClick events of two different buttons? Will there be any communication between these two threads that will effect the final output of these service calls? (Like, only recent request will be processed and drop the other). How will the...

View all replies

Answered

Image inside the segment control

Question asked by manojav.sridhar on Dec 22, 2010 03:37 EST

I am using IDE version platformrc20-108. I am trying to create the following Form Segment Hbox Image Label Image I am not able to specify any images for the image controls, the Source property is missing on the image. Any ideas on how I can do this?

View all replies

Answered

Dynamic form layout

Question asked by on Dec 12, 2010 12:32 EST

The first general question is: how do I dynamically add widgets/UI elements to the form so that my form can be data driven? For example, I have X number of Menu items that I want to display as icons. I could have 2 or I could have 20. I want...

View all replies

Answered

Host verification

Question asked by amit saraswat on Dec 10, 2010 18:11 EST

We have recieved below EH report for our application and we need to answer the below query.Please help us out in this. Do we have a way to check the host or application verification to ensure middleware only communicates with an approved client application. Description Middleware server accepts requests from anythick client without...

View all replies

Pages