Answered

(AVD 2.2 (google api level 8) ) emulaor is not getting launched

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Jul 27, 2011 15:20 EDT

I have created an avd for 2.2 google api level 8 and create an emulator in IDE for the corresponing AVD.Now when iam trying to launch the emulator is not at all launching. Please let me know if there are any other additional steps to make 2.2 emulator to work though...

View all replies

Answered

Skinning for iphone ititle bar native back button

Question asked by narmada.thummala on Jul 27, 2011 09:35 EDT

Is it possible to apply skin for iphone title bar native back button(not custom back button)

View all replies

Answered

bluetooth barcode scanner implementation

Question asked by on Jul 26, 2011 17:53 EDT

We're looking at hooking up a bluetooth barcode scanner to use instead of the camera. I would image that this is a farily straightforward FFI implementation to make this work... BUT... What I would really want is to have a screen come up in the app, you put your cursor on a...

View all replies

Answered

Middleware call to determine the published version of an application?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Jul 26, 2011 15:30 EDT

Is there a middleware URL that I can access to determine the published version number of a published application or service definition? I realize that I could manually create such a call myself -- but I'd have to take on the burden of maintaining the information it returns as well --...

View all replies

Answered

Thinclient applicationurl is not working in BlackBerry browser widget

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Jul 26, 2011 13:55 EDT

We have a scenario in which we want mobileweb (thinclient url->m.geico.com) to be emebdded in a browser widget of a richclient application. In order to achieve that I have put the browser widget in the start up form and for that browser widget I gave the thinclient url so that when...

View all replies

Answered

Blackberry Preverify Error in FFI Integration

Question asked by ramakiran.katta on Jul 26, 2011 03:18 EDT

Hi, We are trying to incorporate the Barcode Through FFI feature in our Retail Vertical Application.We have taken the source for the Blackberry wrapper from Demo team and followed the steps as mentioned in the FFI User Guide. 1)Successfully compiled the classes as per the source and targets mentioned. 2)Error when trying to...

View all replies

Answered

Sharing services across applications

Question asked by on Jul 25, 2011 13:51 EDT

If we have a customer that has a service, GetCustomer for example, that they want to use across multiple applicaitons, how would they do this? I know we can copy the service definition across each app and republish but now we have multiple service calls to maintain if we need to...

View all replies

Answered

Encrytion question - FIPS?

Question asked by larry.graf on Jul 21, 2011 10:46 EDT

This is a question from an RFP, no details or requirements behind it, wondering if anyone has come across this standard, have we or can we support it: Does the system support FIPS 140 encryption validation standard with appropriate key length?

View all replies

Answered

Limitation on application name...

Question asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Jul 21, 2011 10:05 EDT

Do we have any limitation on the maximum number of characters to be used in an application name or resource name we use from Kony IDE 3.0 Version.

View all replies

Answered

Overriding API lua methods present in application.lua

Question asked by on Jul 21, 2011 09:41 EDT

Hi, Can we override the base API methods like appmiddlewareinvoker/appmiddlewaresecureinvoker? Since our base Lua API's are not using namespaces, say we override the implementation in a common lua module, will the overriden method (in the common module be used) whenever we invoke a service using the studio ? ~ Barada

View all replies

Pages