Answered

Getting page not found for application download url for middleware987

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Jun 01, 2011 03:19 EDT

when we try to hit the client url to download the application , we are getting the page not found error, I think that the url is changed in the new middlware, can any one let us know the new url to dowload the application.

View all replies

Answered

Support for non standard locales

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on May 31, 2011 13:16 EDT

Is it possible to add non standard locales for the application. In our case, we want to support two sets of content, one for Brazil Credit Cards application and one for Brazil Retail Banking application through single codebase. Hence, where we show one content for Brazil Cards, we want to show...

View all replies

User defined locales can't be added for an application.

View full answer

Answered by: pattabhi Jun 01, 2011
Answered

Dynamic URL for scraper?

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 31, 2011 09:34 EDT

Is it possible to dynamically send the target URL to the scraper tool? I'm working on a POC where the URL changes based on the search parameters, for instance: http://nc-epd.bcbsnc.com/Directory.aspx#results/list/region/local/providerType/APC/providerTypeLabel/Adult%20Primary%20Care/distance/1/zip/27620/street//city//state/NC/stateLabel/NC/network/PPO1/networkLabel/Blue%20Options%20%28Group%20PPO%20plan%29%20/specialtyCategories//specialtyCategoriesLabel//healthIssue//healthIssueId//lastName//hospitalFacility//hospitalFacilityLabel//language//languageLabel//physicianRecognition//physicianRecognitionLabel//male/true/female/true/boardCertified/false/acceptsNewPatients/false/independentOffice/false/plan/1/t/1306504108652 The URL will be different with each query. What is the best way to deal with this type of page using the...

View all replies

Answered

Identifying browsers faking user agents

Question asked by amit saraswat on May 31, 2011 05:49 EDT

Is there any way of identifying browsers which are manipulating user agents.Also getting hold of their correct user agents. Like for example I use my firefix browser installed on desktop use a useragent tool to include iphone useragent in the request. This issue has a security implication.Please help if any one has...

View all replies

Answered

Datastore Keys in Services Tab....

Question asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on May 30, 2011 07:47 EDT

What is the significance of the datastore keys options present in the services tab of the application. For example, I have defined following datastore keys as follows: Simple: dsMyName Collection: dsMyDetails -> simple: myName, simple: myID How do I utilize these datastore keys i have defined in the application. Does assigning some values to datastore keys...

View all replies

Answered

How to disable browser encoding of url parameters

Question asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on May 28, 2011 09:53 EDT

I am trying to hit the following url. Observe that there are spaces exist for url parameter values. http://<client>qa.konylabs.net/f/?kdeeplink=x&Msg=<CLIENT>|163011019|MCMT1058668721|727576|00000170.00|CMT|22351981|NA|INR|DIRECT|NA|NA|NA|28-05-2011 19:00:14|0399|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|Card No not available.|2218682502 When i hit the above url, thinclient is receiving the url as follows. Please observe that spaces are replaced by '%20' http://<client>qa.konylabs.net/f/?kdeeplink=x&Msg=<CLIENT>|163011019|MCMT1058668721|727576|00000170.00|CMT|22351981|NA|INR|DIRECT|NA|NA|NA|28-05-2011%2019:00:14|0399|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|NA|Card%20No%20not%20available.|2218682502 Due to this, our xml service call fails because...

View all replies

The issue was caused because the configured proxy was encoding the URL again. Therefore " " (space) gets encoded to...

View full answer

Answered by: aditya.adusumalli Jun 02, 2011
Answered

Postprocessing of services and usage DataControllerRequest object

Question asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on May 28, 2011 04:54 EDT

I implemented postprocessing of few services in a single jave file as follows. public Object execute(Result result, DataControllerRequest request) throws Exception{ Map sourceMap = request.getSource(); for(Object obj : sourceMap.entrySet()){ Map.Entry entryObj= (Map.Entry)obj; System.out.println("Key: "+entryObj.getKey()+"; Value: "+entryObj.getValue()); } String serviceId = ""; if(sourceMap.containsKey("serviceID")) serviceId = (String)sourceMap.get("serviceID"); if(serviceId.equals("getCart")){ ............. .............. } else if(serviceId.equals("validateAndReserveCart")){ ....... ....... } } This works fine when running the application locally pointing to DEV or QA server. But...

View all replies

Answered

Websphere 7 Support

Question asked by manojav.sridhar on May 27, 2011 13:50 EDT

Team, What is the status on WebSphere 7 support? I know we do support 6.1, is there any plan to bump this up to the current version of WS? Thanks Manoj

View all replies

Answered

Monitoring options

Question asked by ramakrishna.mantha on May 27, 2011 02:38 EDT

Following is the question from one of our customers. Is there any monitoring on the platform that you or your clients currently do in order to be notified when and why the middleware would go down? How do your existing clients monitor performance/issues that may arise on the platform? What is the...

View all replies

Answered

Ignoring Optional fields in the Request message

Question asked by sumanth.mamidi on May 26, 2011 22:44 EDT

We have set a request template in the XML Connector which has some optional fields in it, which varies based on the input parameters. Can we do something to remove the optional fields, if the input for the field is empty. Example: <Request> <CreditCardName>$cardname</CreditCardName> <CreditCardNumber>$cardno</CreditCardNumber> </Request> If we pass cardname="test", cardno="", Then the Request should be...

View all replies

Pages