Answered

segui.addat for segment with sections

Questions asked by abdul quayum on Mar 28, 2011 02:37 EDT

Hi, After using segui.setdatawithsections() method, if we want to append another datamap to this segment can we use segui.addat(seguiid,data_map,index) ?? When I try this, there is not error but the new data is not shown in the form. Is there any other api to be used when setting data with sections?

View all replies

Answered

Custom Fonts in UI

Questions asked by on Mar 27, 2011 12:37 EDT

Hi, Can we embed custom fonts and use them in the screens? Does the underlying OS provision for this or is this a platform limitation? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Does xml services work in IDE if we have proxy

Questions asked by kalyan.tadepally on Mar 27, 2011 10:42 EDT

We are getting error code "407" and the message as "proxy authorixation required" when we are trying to invoke the xml service through IDE ,we have given all the proxy details in the service .We are able to get the xml response in the browser with the same proxy configuration...

View all replies

Answered

Push and Pull notifications

Questions asked by kalyan.tadepally on Mar 27, 2011 09:18 EDT

Can any one provide information on Kony product supporting Push and Pull Notifications. Does any one have any document or any example of how to imeplements push notifications in our product

View all replies

Answered

Blackberry default application menu

Questions asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Mar 27, 2011 04:44 EDT

We have a requirement in a project that we do not have to show application menu (even BB default app menu) for all the forms in login flow. Please let us know how to avoid Blackberry default application menu which consists of Exit and Switch Application menus.

View all replies

Answered

Form show on visibilty of a widget

Questions asked by sowmya.tammana on Mar 25, 2011 11:58 EDT

Hi, When I try playing with a widget's visibility in tc, the form gets reloaded which now makes the user see the top of the form. Is there any way to control the form focus at the previous state (the way it happens in RC) ?

View all replies

Answered

Limitations on using html tags for skinning

Questions asked by sowmya.tammana on Mar 25, 2011 06:40 EDT

Hi, I have used html tags for achieving dynamic skinning inside a segment, something like this:<font size=4 color=black><i><b>text here</i></b></font>. Are there any limitations in any of the platforms for this way of implementation? Would I be able to use all the html elements?

View all replies

Answered

Dynamic Skinning for a segment in TC

Questions asked by sowmya.tammana on Mar 25, 2011 06:26 EDT

Hi, We need to apply skins dynamically to the label widgets inside a segment. For RC, we are able to specify as a collection say: {text="<input text>", skin="<skin name>"}. But this doesn't work for thin clients. Is there a unique way which we can use for both RC's and TC's (other than...

View all replies

Answered

Placeholder for Description/Comments in service defintion

Questions asked by nitesh.jain on Mar 24, 2011 22:58 EDT

We need placeholders to put description for Service definition, namely description for, 1. Service Name (like function comments) 2. Input Parameters 3. Output parameters This may be a small feature, but helps a lot for someone who is reviewing the service definition. Let us know if there is any alternate way to capture this...

View all replies

Answered

Pass common parameters for every service call

Questions asked by nitesh.jain on Mar 24, 2011 22:55 EDT

We need to pass few parameters for each service call that we make, namely 1. SessionId (AuthenticationToken) 2. DeviceId 3. OrganisationId (For SAS enablement) It would be ideal if we could pass that in HTTP headers, think that’s where other parameters like serviceID, ApplicationID etc. are being passed. Is there a way we can utilize...

View all replies

Pages