Answered

Issues in showing up of BB Segment Label

Question asked by on Aug 03, 2011 09:57 EDT

If segment contains 2 labels.At the time of initialization of segment , only first label is mapped to value & other is mapped to a empty value. Later , if second label is mapped to some value it doesn't show up . ex:- Initialization - segui.setdata (segment,{{Text1 = "Text" ,Text2 = ""}}) Only...

View all replies

Answered

Chart Widget

Question asked by Umang Shah on Aug 03, 2011 08:24 EDT

For PoC, we need Chart widget on Blackberry tourch. I am aware of the fact that this is not supported as of now and it is in product road map. For PoC we need following functionality. - Bar chart (Horizontal and Vertical) - Pie chart - Option to set legend Can this be done specially...

View all replies

Answered

Retrieve the lat/long value of the clicked position on the map ?

Question asked by sai.pusa on Aug 03, 2011 02:04 EDT

Is it possible to retrieve the lat/long value of the clicked position on the map and send that info to clients location to store the details ?

View all replies

Answered

Kony Studio with Java JDK 1.7?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Aug 02, 2011 23:09 EDT

A partner recently tried Kony Studio with the new JDK 1.7 -- he noted several errors during the checkout process. Do we have support for JDK 1.7 on the roadmap currently?

View all replies

Answered

device vs. build matrix question

Question asked by on Aug 02, 2011 15:53 EDT

What does the user see/get if he/she hits a mobile web site that was not build for that browser/device? For example, if I ONLY build mobile web for iPhone and hit the site with my Android device, what happens? Does device detection kick in and we present the user with a...

View all replies

Answered

About google maps(Can we plot multiple locations in google using Urls)

Question asked by narmada.thummala on Aug 02, 2011 06:13 EDT

Can we plot multiple locations in google using Urls?

View all replies

Answered

Approach to receive & display dynamic images on different platforms

Question asked by afzal.kalliyeth on Aug 02, 2011 04:21 EDT

Scenario: The requirement is to display restaurant information along with the restaurant logo on a page. We are getting these details via a service call to an external interface. The restaurant logo image is returned as a URL e.g. http://example.com/example1/example.PNG. The restaurant details and the logo are returned based on a search...

View all replies

Answered

.NET WCF services

Question asked by Wes Schiel on Aug 01, 2011 13:28 EDT

Does Kony have any options for consuming WCF services? How might this be achieved?

View all replies

Answered

can we "LISTEN" app un install/delete and trigger ds.delete()

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on Jul 31, 2011 20:04 EDT

we need to clear App specific data from data store when Application is being un installed/deleted. Programmatically can we LISTEN the app unistallation event and fire ds.delete? we need to do this in all possible cases of deletion like 1. deleting app from Application list 2.deleting using the desktop manager 3. Any other possible scenario

View all replies

Answered

unable to open lua in lua editor

Question asked by abdul quayum on Jul 28, 2011 12:17 EDT

Hi I am unable to open my lua files in lua editors. Following is the exception i am getting whentrying to open it. !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 2 2011-07-28 13:03:13.516 !MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.core.resources". !STACK 0 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.keplerproject.luajava.LuaState at org.keplerproject.luajava.LuaStateFactory.newLuaState(LuaStateFactory.java:59) at org.keplerproject.ldt.core.compiler.LuaResourceDeltaVisitor.<init>(LuaResourceDeltaVisitor.java:57) at org.keplerproject.ldt.ui.editors.LuaChangeListener.resourceChanged(LuaChangeListener.java:53) at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$2.run(NotificationManager.java:291 Whidh jar do i need...

View all replies

Pages