Answered

Customizing loading indicator for forms or during network calls

Questions asked by on Apr 08, 2011 01:09 EDT

Is there a platform API which allows customization of the loading/progress indicator for forms?

View all replies

Answered

Camera control APIs

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 07, 2011 18:53 EDT

I would like to know what level of control do we have over the camera of a mobile device using the native SDK or the Kony platform APIs, for example: 1) Can we control the flash as we invoke the camera to take a image capture? Basically, force ir to be...

View all replies

Answered

Can we define parallel paths & forks in our action sequence editor?

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 07, 2011 18:00 EDT

I wanted to know if its possible for us to define parallel execution paths and then maybe even forks in our action sequence editor. I know we can do async service calls but can we define parallel execution paths? - Amit.

View all replies

Answered

Encryption / Decryption queries

Questions asked by prajakt on Apr 06, 2011 22:22 EDT

Is there some reference documentation with examples that are available for the new device side encryption /decryption API’s that are available with GA 2.5? I am checking out the below link, however there seem to be some gaps. http://10.10.10.23/projects/project/wiki/crypto Specifically, found the below scenarios missing. • There are no examples described on how to...

View all replies

Answered

How to invoke google map app from Kony app?

Questions asked by on Apr 06, 2011 15:22 EDT

Is it possible to launch a google map application from Kony application?

View all replies

Answered

Disabling Widgets in a form

Questions asked by on Apr 06, 2011 07:43 EDT

Can we disable widgets on forms? In the API documentation there is mention of a widget.setEnabled() which allows control of whether a widget is active or not on the form. Is this API available for 2.3?

View all replies

Answered

Feasibility of features

Questions asked by amit saraswat on Apr 05, 2011 18:05 EDT

Hi All, We have below set of feature requirements from our client.It would be great if platform folks can help us understand whether these are feasible or not. 1. Changing Skins Dynamically based on data. Scenario : Based on customer privilege type we display a different skin. iPhone BB J2ME Android 2. Navigating from rich client to Facebook,...

View all replies

Answered

Open a file present in the device from our application

Questions asked by kalyan.tadepally on Apr 05, 2011 08:16 EDT

We have a scenario in which customer wants our application to search for a file (Insurancecard.pdf in our case) and if the pdf is present then open that pdf file. Does anyone have implemented in BB platform?

View all replies

Answered

Segmented UI->HBox->Label->Visibilty

Questions asked by prajakt on Apr 04, 2011 14:37 EDT

Along with other widgets, Segment contains also contains HBox and a label inside it. Both widget's visibilty is set to false through IDE properties window. Dynamically, data is set to segments using segui.setdatawithsections(segID,contactTable). We are setting data to label whose visibility is already set to false. But, that label is...

View all replies

Answered

setting selectedkey on combobox or spinbox is not functional in BB

Questions asked by abdul quayum on Mar 31, 2011 18:09 EDT

I am using the Following code snippet to set the default values on the form. ---------SET DEFAULT VALUES AS SELECTED FOR USER TO SEARCH DIRECTLY WITHOUT SELECTING OPTIONS----------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- frmSuggestedFlights.cbxOrigin.selectedkey = tblOriginCities[1]["cityCode"] frmSuggestedFlights.cbxDestination.selectedkey = tblDestCities[1]["cityCode"] --spin box can have multiple keyS frmSuggestedFlights.spinboxLeaving.selectedkeys = {{dateid = "1", datevalue= tblDates[1]["datevalue"]},{timeid = "\/D", timevalue = "All Times"}} But when I...

View all replies

Pages