Answered

Custom Font Embedding in Kony IDE

Question asked by rajesh.gaddam on Jun 10, 2011 02:14 EDT

Dear Team, We got a requirement from the client that they want 'Tahoma' font to be used across all the devices Rich Client as well as Thin Client. Is there any possibility to include or embed the TAHOMA font into the Kony IDE. This is urgent and serious issue. PLEASE HELP!!!!

View all replies

Answered

Custom Font Embedding in Kony IDE

Question asked by rajesh.gaddam on Jun 10, 2011 02:11 EDT

Dear Team, We got a requirement from the client that they want 'Tahoma' font to be used across all the devices Rich Client as well as Thin Client. Is there any possibility to include or embed the TAHOMA font into the Kony IDE. This is urgent and serious issue. PLEASE HELP!!!!

View all replies

Answered

.gif Image Support

Question asked by vineet.gupta on Jun 10, 2011 01:02 EDT

A client requirement is to display the images which come from a third party host in .gif format in our application. The platforms in scope are IPhone, Android, BlackBerry and J2ME thick client and all thin clients. Can this be rendered properly on the mentioned platforms ?

View all replies

Answered

Hide Widgets Inside Segment

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jun 10, 2011 00:56 EDT

I thought I had seen this done before, but how do you hide a widget inside of a segment? Let's say I have a service that returns a list of addresses along with latitude and longitude for each. I want the address to appear but the lat and long to be...

View all replies

Answered

Footer-->Android Thin--> Leaving space

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Jun 09, 2011 08:26 EDT

Hi, We have a footer form "ftrCopyright". Used this as Form-->properties-->footer-->ftrCopyright. Please find the attached screen shot. Though it is placed as footer, it is not staying as footer and we are getting a space(blue color patch) under footer. Using plugin GA 2.6_03, IDE-GA 2.6 Can any one please assist?

View all replies

Answered

Session Management with browser widget

Question asked by satyanarayana.kosuri on Jun 09, 2011 07:13 EDT

When a user logs in RC app with credentials, a sessionID will be created and user will be provided with an option “Download PDF”. We scrape the PDF Url which contains the sessionID which is created earlier. Now if the user opts for “Download PDF” link, we use the scrapped...

View all replies

Answered

FFI Checklist

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jun 09, 2011 02:24 EDT

For one project, we have a requirement for integration with 41st parameter (3rd party vendor to perform fraud detection based on device ‘fingerprints’ collected through their propriety code) and for integration with Omniture SiteCatalyst Tagging (for reporting; similar to what currently is being implemented in one of the proj. for...

View all replies

Answered

Query on Security/Certification with NIAP/NIST

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jun 09, 2011 02:15 EDT

• Has Kony’s product or application been evaluated and validated in accordance with the National Infrastructure Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (NIAP CC-EVS)? (http://www.niap-ccevs.org/vpl/) • Does the Kony use or make reference to NIST, consortia, or other consensus-based checklists, security configurations/settings or benchmarks?

View all replies

Answered

Connection timeout interval on device

Question asked by on Jun 08, 2011 22:06 EDT

Hi, What is the default connection timeout interval on the device? Can it be customized at the application level?

View all replies

Answered

Manual Delete of Application on Kony Server

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jun 08, 2011 19:20 EDT

I recently found out that there is a bug in Kony Management Console with regard to deleting applications. I would like to clean up my local instance of Kony Server 2.5 so that I can limit the apps shown in the Console. Delete does not appear to work in the...

View all replies

Pages