Answered

can we get the required response using the xpath for an xml response

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 08, 2011 21:06 EDT

Original Xml response is at the location makeOther-Response.xml 1) Original response has a collection inputfielddefinitions and the collection inputdefintion records with a dynamic field id's and some valid values in it. Now I need to write an xpath through which i need to get the dynamic fieldid and the corresponding valid...

View all replies

Answered

Undefined error in blackberry native browser for device 8530

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 08, 2011 20:38 EDT

When i am using the code window.openurl("https://mobi-test.geico.com/GeicoWeb/p") to open the url in the native browser then iam getting undefinerd (SCREENSHOT:http://ishrunk.it/96yx)error message whereas if i go directly to the native browser and open this url then undefined error message is not coming.... As per me both are same , but why its...

View all replies

Answered

Setting log4j configuration when using the Java Services Editor?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Aug 05, 2011 14:28 EDT

I have a Java Service that includes standard log4j logging statements. I'd like to be able to set DEBUG messaging for this Service -- so that when I press the "Test" button, I can inspect the messages generated through log4j. Where would I set such properties when using the Test button...

View all replies

Answered

Sending input parameter values to servlet based services

Question asked by kishore.pudipeddi on Aug 05, 2011 03:55 EDT

When we create an XML service in Kony IDE which points to a servlet based URL and say we have a couple of input parameters for the service like 'firstname', 'lastname'. Now in the IDE, in Request/Response section below, under the Request tab, if we provide the input parameters as...

View all replies

Answered

Advantages of using SVG Images

Question asked by sasidhar.koti on Aug 04, 2011 03:27 EDT

Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is is Web Standard based on XML used for rendering both static images and dynamic animations. SVG allows you to create very high-quality graphics and animations that do not lose detail as their size increases. SVG images are quiet use full for mobiles having different form factors(especiallt...

View all replies

Answered

Controlling display of buttons in iPhone title bar

Question asked by on Aug 04, 2011 03:25 EDT

Hi, Can we selectively control the display of buttons in the iPhone title bar? Is there an exposed Lua API/native construct which we can call to trigger the display property of the button in the title bar? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

padding for segment headers

Question asked by Prashanthi Malireddy on Aug 04, 2011 02:40 EDT

We use segment headers atleast at a couple of places in our app. Not able to assign any paddings to the segment header text. Don't see that capability on IDE. Are we missing something or is it that we can't have paddings at this point? If so, is it on the roadmap?

View all replies

Answered

How to change device brightness using FFI through android sdk

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 03, 2011 23:55 EDT

I have used the below code to change the brightness , but the brightness is not getting changed , I even added the write permissions <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS"/> to manifest file Settings.System.putInt(con.getContentResolver(),android.provider.Settings.System.SCREEN_BRIGHTNESS,255); When i tried with the third party library such as hardware09.jar ...code available @ http://www.tutorialforandroid.com/2009/01/changing-screen-brightness.html...iam getting the verify error even though...

View all replies

Answered

Support for BB Tour 9630 device

Question asked by bhavesh.patel on Aug 03, 2011 15:21 EDT

Hi We have got some query about the supporting BB Tour 9630 with OS version 5.0 from our Client. Are we supporting this model or any plan to support it? - Bhavesh

View all replies

Answered

inline debugger - can I set values?

Question asked by on Aug 03, 2011 13:35 EDT

I don't see a way to change a value and continue running. I don't see anything in the docs. Is this feature not implemented yet? or am I missing something? Cheers, Pico

View all replies

Pages