Answered

Maven support

Question asked by amit aghara on Apr 29, 2011 11:45 EDT

Hi, I am getting regular questions on our ability to support Maven with our platform for build process management. I know they have an Eclipse plugin but I am wondering if the platorm team envisions any particular issues with a customer wanting to use Maven to manage the Kony builds. In particular,...

View all replies

Answered

Permissions user grant to the app while installing

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Apr 29, 2011 07:04 EDT

Client has raised a security concern on why while installing the app on the Android app, customers must allow all the following permissions to the app, even when the App might not be using all the features (app would never take personal info.) • Your messages (edit SMD or MMS) • Phone...

View all replies

Answered

FFI Example on WP7 by using Math.Log API

Question asked by on Apr 29, 2011 01:39 EDT

how to create .dll file for WP7 with small example by using Math.Log API

View all replies

Answered

FFI error: The lvalue is not a LuaTable. lvalue

Question asked by on Apr 28, 2011 02:46 EDT

while calling Namespace.luamethod getting "The lvalue is not a LuaTable. lvalue" error below code written for FFI Namespace : TestTargetDate luaMethod : getTargetDate getTargetDate takes as four input parameters and it returns string local retval = TestTargetDate.getTargetDate("10000", "1000", "0", "2.3") by calling the above code in lua function we are getting the error [debug] {Thread-134401024} <1303971317003 ms>...

View all replies

Answered

Network Loading Message Indicator

Question asked by on Apr 27, 2011 21:26 EDT

Is there a way to turn off the following message popup(also seen in the attached screenshot) on the Blackberry application, when a user tries to cancel a network call? “Loading Data. Please Wait”<Ok><Cancel> Basically this message popup should not show at all. I would also like to know how the other teams have...

View all replies

Answered

Are web beacons, cookies used in our platform

Question asked by Sreeram Boddupalli on Apr 27, 2011 05:08 EDT

Will there be any data collection by the mobile app? i.e. Any cookies or web beacons used? Any other tracking software or code used in our platform?

View all replies

Answered

Are Web Beacons/Cookies stored in rich client applications

Question asked by Sreeram Boddupalli on Apr 27, 2011 05:07 EDT

Will there be any data collection by the mobile app? i.e. Any cookies or web beacons used? Any other tracking software or code used in our platform?

View all replies

Answered

UI Questions of different platforms

Question asked by on Apr 27, 2011 01:46 EDT

A customer has proposed a new UI. After a review with them, we need the below questions answered to see whether what they’re asking is feasible or not. 1. Capturing the click of “Home” button on Android. 2. Capturing the click of “Search” button on Android SIP. I actually do not see...

View all replies

Answered

Support for User location using Cell Tower data

Question asked by Kalpesh Patel on Apr 27, 2011 00:42 EDT

Appreciate your inputs on the below ASAP as this is due today (sorry for pushing it last minute). Comments from Deb/Manoj: 3.) "Location Awareness" capabilities - including BOTH GPS and Cell Tower. Manoj explained how Kony accomplished this as a standard practice and the client was fine with this. (NOTE: Because they...

View all replies

Answered

FFI for iPhone code

Question asked by on Apr 26, 2011 18:45 EDT

Ok, so what do I need to do to create an iPhone FFI integration. Being new to iPhone development, how do I generate that .a file? I have a simple class with one method that returns a number. I can't find anything online that talks about generating a .a file so I'm...

View all replies

Pages