Answered

Alert on idletimeout

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on May 03, 2011 08:05 EDT

Hi, Is it possible to show an alert box when the idletimeout happens. We tried the following approaches: In the idletimeout handler 1) Show an alert box. On click of "OK" take the user to login screen or say, home screen 2) Take the user to the login screen; in the post show of...

View all replies

Answered

Can we do i18n of default messages like N/W error/Request time out et

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on May 03, 2011 04:47 EDT

if N/W is down, we display BB plat form error like "net work error" if user cancel a call we display - cancelled netwrok call can we internationalize these so that French message comes up in French app?

View all replies

Answered

Image Compression

Question asked by on May 02, 2011 09:17 EDT

Is there any lua api to compress an image? The requirement is if the size of the image is greater than certain limit, we need to decrease/compress the size. This is to integrate with mitek webservice. It is for all the platforms.

View all replies

Answered

Issue because of space in the URL after manual redirection

Question asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on May 02, 2011 07:04 EDT

I'm calling a POST service which redirects to a get call in which it is appending a space in the URL, so it is giving the following error: I'm sending "chicago" as post param to the POST call but during the redirection it is appending a space and Illinois (Chicago, Illinois)....

View all replies

Answered

Session management using Cache id - What happens if it is hacked

Question asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on May 02, 2011 07:00 EDT

If the session is maintained only though cache id, If we hack any others cache id and replace this cache id in any of deeplink url, all the session variables of that particular cache id(session) are going to be used? Scenario: Suppose two users are using the Client's application and both are logged...

View all replies

Answered

setappmenu-->unable to view appmenu

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 02, 2011 06:54 EDT

Form-->Button-->On-Click-->Calling the below function-->not able to view app menu function setLocalAppMenu() local appmenu = {}; appmenu = { {"appmenuid1", "Accounts", "ac.png", seqAccountSummary} , {"appmenuid2", "PEx", "pay.png", seqPayGo} , {"appmenuid3", "Maintenance", "mtn.png", seqMaintenance} , {"appmenuid4", "FAQ", "faq.png", seqFAQ}} setappmenu(appmenu, nil, nil) print("*********after setting appmenu*******"..appmenu); setappmenufocusindex(1) print("*********after setting appmenu focus index*******"..appmenu); showappmenuitems({"appmenuid1","appmenuid2","appmenuid3","appmenuid4"}) end Please find the attached logs & screen shot

View all replies

Answered

How to generate konylib from iphone 2_5_1 plugin

Question asked by kalyan.tadepally on May 01, 2011 11:09 EDT

Our has requested us to share iphone 2_5_1 plugin .I downloaded the iphone plugin from our internal link , but I could not share the plugin to the customer because it has has the platform code . I believe that we need to generate the konylib and share it to...

View all replies

Answered

Formatted text entry

Question asked by on May 01, 2011 10:20 EDT

How do I configure a textbox to have a "$" before the number the user types in? I want the "$" and then the cursor should be right after that so as they type, it's to the left of the currency symbol. When they back up to delete the work,...

View all replies

Answered

Map Widget leaving a space in the bottom

Question asked by manojav.sridhar on Apr 30, 2011 20:05 EDT

When setting screen level widget to false I cannot get a map to occupy the whole screen on an android emulator, any ideas? when i set screenlevelto true, then i get a scroll bar because of the header that I am using.

View all replies

Answered

Thin Client Matrix

Question asked by gaur.chokhany on Apr 29, 2011 12:17 EDT

Hi, Client has come up with a list of devices that they need their thin client app to work on. Need to know if we support all of the device/OS/browser combinations given in the attached spreadsheet. Thanks, Gaur

View all replies

Pages