Answered

Problem with IOS Alert when the Location services is set OFF

Question asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on Jun 16, 2011 11:56 EDT

Hi Team, In our Application we have a button which calls GPS API(phone.mylocation()). If we turn the Location Services to "OFF" in the device, how does the alert "Turn On Location Services..... etc" work? I have seen in one application that before coming to the form in which the button using...

View all replies

Answered

phone.mylocation returns a nil table when no GPS signal is available

Question asked by raghava.vinukollu on Jun 16, 2011 08:28 EDT

phone.mylocation() returns a lua table with status "0.0" on success or returns a lua table with status "-1.0" on failure in all platforms. But in thinclient [iPhone,Android] , on failure we get a nil table back and on success we get status "0" [not "0.0"] This of course can be handled from...

View all replies

Answered

Accessing IOS GPS alert

Question asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on Jun 16, 2011 06:18 EDT

Hi Team, We have a requirement, we need to show an alert when the user clicks on GPS icon, asking user to whether to allow the application to use his location...whenever we click on "OK" in the alert we need to change the value of a flag(for the ON-OFF switch) in...

View all replies

Answered

Request from the existing Client for support of J2me & WM7

Question asked by sai.pusa on Jun 15, 2011 03:22 EDT

Hi , We have a request from a client for the support of j2me and WM7 in next phase. currently we are developing the client's application on following platforms - iPhCone , BB Android and Mobile Web. FYI .... We need to know the feasibility of the requirement on J2me. Please let...

View all replies

Answered

Can we control the application flipping when we rotate/flip the device

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on Jun 15, 2011 03:06 EDT

when we rotate/flip the device, rich client app also flips from vertical to horizontal .. vice-versa Can we control this behavior to make sure application don't change its orientation?

View all replies

Answered

perl extract script for iOS - meaning of the last parameter

Question asked by on Jun 14, 2011 16:06 EDT

When we run the perl extract script, we always have to append a character string. I notice that in the generated code, we use that character value as an object in the generated code. What is the significance of that? I'm thinking this may allow us to run the script multiple...

View all replies

Answered

Accessing the back ground form when there is a popup.

Question asked by swathi golla on Jun 14, 2011 15:29 EDT

Hi Product Team, The client requirement is to show the results of the auto complete on the popup and user should be able to access the form behind the popup. For Ex: Using Google GEO Code API we can get the Complete Address when we send an input in short format of...

View all replies

Answered

Deselecting a radio button

Question asked by kalyan.vadlakonda on Jun 14, 2011 12:41 EDT

Is it OK to deselect a radio button group by having the 'selectedkey' attribute set to 'nil' as in <frm_id>.<radioButtonGroup_id>.selectedkey = nil ? It seems to be working OK with the limitation that we are unable to select it back once it is set to 'nil' A possible work-around seems to be restoring...

View all replies

Answered

Calendar widget in BB

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Jun 14, 2011 12:35 EDT

Hi, Can we give any icon image for calendar widget in BB?

View all replies

Answered

Double submission problem

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on Jun 14, 2011 12:29 EDT

Hi, Can the Kony platform inherently handle the double submission problem. Or some app level fix can be applied to resolve this issue. I tried a a login form submission (both POST requests) on Kony thin client application and it did not stop me from submitting the form second time. Regards, Sreekar

View all replies

Pages