Answered

Alert box contianing URL link in a message

Question asked by madan theerdhala on Jun 20, 2011 04:56 EDT

Hi, Can we have a message containing a URL (link) in an alert Box. Ex: " You have entered wrong Pin No. Please register at www.xyz.com". User should be able to click on the URL link in the message. Requirement is for both Rich Client and Thin Client. Regards Madan

View all replies

Answered

scraping from PDF file

Question asked by anil.upadhyay on Jun 20, 2011 02:38 EDT

Our customer wants us to scrape a bar code image from PDF file. Please can you tell , whether it is possible or not in Kony Platform Anil

View all replies

Answered

Average size of HTTP Session on Kony MW

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jun 20, 2011 01:24 EDT

What is a typical size of HTTP session in MW (both with device and with 3rd party XML service provider), for a single average user. (Server in ref: Middleware without memcache, for WebLogic). Also, what is the process, we follow at Kony to come up with sizing/capacity planning for production hardware environment. (For...

View all replies

Answered

tab pane support for TC

Question asked by on Jun 17, 2011 14:30 EDT

I have a tab pane with 3 tabs. On one tab, I have configured a label and a segment. It works perfect on my RC versions but crashes on my TC app. The line of code it's crashing on is this: frmProductDetail.tpProductDetail.lblReviewCount.text = "no reviews" so this is <form>.<tab pane>.<label>.text and here is the...

View all replies

Answered

How to set header while doing a get/post using generic scraper

Question asked by Bhanoji Kandalam on Jun 17, 2011 07:08 EDT

I need to set user-agent in the header of the request. How do I do that in dsl? How do I set other headers ?

View all replies

Answered

App Menu Item Focus

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on Jun 17, 2011 05:55 EDT

Is there a way to have no focus on any of the app menu items for iPhone. Some hacks we tried: setappmenufocusindex(0) setappmenufocusindex(-1) We want to have this because, seems like the app menu item is not clickable if it has focus. The scenario we have is: 1) We have four app menu items. One of...

View all replies

Answered

Redirected url value for browser widget, required from application

Question asked by suhas.bhat on Jun 17, 2011 03:51 EDT

If the url provided to a browser widget, redirects to another url, is there a means for the application to know the redirected url? From the logs the platform seems to know the url, however the url or baseurl property in the application is not reset, so application currently doesn't have...

View all replies

Answered

Internationalizing Default Title Back Button

Question asked by Anurag Mohan on Jun 17, 2011 00:07 EDT

Is there any way to internationalize text on: 1) "Back" button of native title bar 2) Network Loading Message which appears on bottom of screen "Loading Content..Please Wait" Changing device locale is not changing the default text we see for these items.

View all replies

Answered

JSON Service editor?

Question asked by Wes Schiel on Jun 16, 2011 13:50 EDT

I seem to be encountering more and more customers with RESTful JSON services. I remember there being discussions of including a JSON service editor in the IDE (similar to the XML and java service editors we have now) that would allow us to easily hook up JSON services without having...

View all replies

Answered

Common Headers and Back Button

Question asked by on Jun 16, 2011 13:41 EDT

We have common headers in our IDE, which is a very useful feature. However, most of our apps have "back" button in the header (at least iPhone apps). The action for this button is different for different forms. So, this is limiting the usage of common header feature. We can...

View all replies

Pages