Answered

Font styles and sizes: percentage to pixels

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on May 06, 2011 06:13 EDT

Hi, How is the font size calculated in Android. When we give font size as 100% in IDE, what would the font size be when it is rendered on device. Is there a scaling factor that we can use so that if we want a font size of 24px, we know what...

View all replies

Answered

Obtaining current location on the Thin Client Platform?

Question asked by riley.rainey on May 05, 2011 10:43 EDT

I have heard that we support obtaining the GPS/LBS location of a user device on thin client using HTML5, but I don't see any explicit documentation on how to do this. It seems illogical that the Lua phone.mylocation() call would work, given that it executes on the server. How does one...

View all replies

Answered

issue with BB over 3G connection

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on May 04, 2011 11:35 EDT

app working fine on BB with wifi enabled app NOT working (stopped at initial screen) on BB with only 3G enabled app Working intermittently when both wifi & 3G enabled. What could be the reason?

View all replies

Answered

NSRangeException while launching application in Iphone

Question asked by on May 04, 2011 06:50 EDT

Hi Team We are not able to launch the application in Iphone as it is throwing an error NSRangeException and reason [NSMutableArray obectAtIndex:] index 2 beyond bounds[0 ..1] . The error is with globalsinit.lua thats what we have found in our debugging. If anyone has faced this issue before,please help us in...

View all replies

Answered

Memory Issues

Question asked by sowmya.tammana on May 04, 2011 05:57 EDT

Hi, I have a segment wherein I populate a list of category names say around 1000(a label in a segment). I get an out of memory exception for android. May I know the maximum amount of data that can be shown? Is it a restriction for a segment or device in...

View all replies

Answered

Running multiple BB simulators at a time

Question asked by abdul quayum on May 04, 2011 05:54 EDT

As the UI changes are very time consuming in BB, especially when there are many images in the application. For each such image we are required to check in each simulator/device as to how they look in storm, torch, bold etc. We are required to adjust many properties with trial...

View all replies

Answered

Scrapping issue due to different patterns of <DIV> <a> for same hotels

Question asked by kgn.murthy on May 04, 2011 05:00 EDT

We are facing issues displaying the content appropriately for couple of Hotels, because the HTML tags are not at all in-order to scrape and the HTML content pattern changes for these hotel URLs. Please find screen shots, SummerField Suites_A3 contains some text which is odd. ' You can find the links below, for...

View all replies

Answered

getting selected map pin

Question asked by on May 04, 2011 02:44 EDT

How do you access the selected map pin? I have 5 pins and when I click one, what is the syntax for accessing that selected item? I can't find any syntax for that anywere.

View all replies

Answered

Multiple actions within same row in segment

Question asked by on May 03, 2011 14:35 EDT

Hi, Can we have multiple actions on different elements within the same row in a segment? E.g. can we have clickable links and the row as a whole clickable as well in the thin client application? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Browser Widget in J2ME

Question asked by naveen.munagala on May 03, 2011 10:29 EDT

Browser Widget in J2ME is not working for the URLs that contain large chunk of data/Images. It is working fine for Iphone, Android and BB.

View all replies

Pages