Answered

COD files vs Device mapping in production

Question asked by krishna.vatturi on Aug 25, 2011 01:34 EDT

Hi, We have submitted Marriott application to production and added the devices in attached sheet. Now that Marriott wants more devices to be added. I am aware that we need to test the devices before adding it in production. But there are few questions from Marriott. George W (Kony) has promised...

View all replies

Answered

How to show dynamic image in the form

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 24, 2011 01:14 EDT

We have a scenario in which we get base64string in the response and we need to convert that to image and show it on the screen.I thought of the below solutions but none of them are working completely 1) Convert the base64string to rawbytes and then assign that rawbytes to a...

View all replies

Answered

How to show dynamic image in the form

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 24, 2011 01:06 EDT

We have a scenario in which we get base64string in the response and that we need to convert it to image and show it on the screen.Please suggest some solution to meet this requirement 1) Convert the base64string to rawbytes and then assign that rawbytes to a button using frm.btn.rawdata=rawbytes but...

View all replies

Answered

Image widget is taking the images from the cache

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 23, 2011 22:21 EDT

Below is the scenario We have image "X" @ http://serverurl/abcdef.png.Now I gave this url to an image widget and the image "x" is assigned to that image widget. Now for the url http://serverurl/abcdef.png , i have changed the image to y and now when i load the form which has the image...

View all replies

Answered

how to skin the segment wiht sections background?

Question asked by on Aug 23, 2011 18:02 EDT

On both iPhone and iPad, if you set your segment to be with sections, you can't alter that dull grey background behind the segment. You can skin the section header and the segment itself, but there is that grey background that won't ever change color. I'm on 3.02 of the IDE...

View all replies

Answered

cache setting for services

Question asked by on Aug 23, 2011 12:26 EDT

Very simple question: when checking cache on a service call, does that cache that data for the user only or for all users by default? There seems to be some confusion about which of the two options it's doing. Has this changed over time or was it alwasy the same? Just trying to...

View all replies

Answered

"Native" skins for widgets

Question asked by Wes Schiel on Aug 23, 2011 07:02 EDT

Is it possible to have a widget (particularly a button) not use any skin and use the default look and feel of the native OS? Currently even if I choose "None" for the skin a button will still have a "Kony" skin (the light blue gradient) that looks nothing like...

View all replies

Answered

MEAP: Integration with MDM products

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Aug 22, 2011 18:56 EDT

As we market Kony as a MEAP application vendor, we invariably get requests to provide MDM (Mobile Device Management) capabilities or at least integrate to existing best of breed MDM products (MobileIron, AirWatch, Good Technology, etc). Have we already, or do we have customers where integration with an MDM is occuring? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_device_management ========================================= FOTA...

View all replies

Answered

iPad Preview Mode not working

Question asked by ed.gross on Aug 19, 2011 17:26 EDT

I recently downloaded the v3.1 GA release for iPad. I removed the old luavmipad directory and replaced it with the new GA directory. The instructions do not match the xcode project (there is no konylib target in the VMAppPreview file). However, I am able to build the project, and it...

View all replies

Answered

why multiple option selection is removed in listbox? alternat suggesti

Question asked by Pavan Kurella on Aug 19, 2011 10:34 EDT

We have a scenario in which user has more than 15 options to select , so in this scenario if we use the checkboxgroup then user has to scroll down the screen to see all the option and the client has not accepted this design and they want to show everyingthing...

View all replies

Pages