Answered

Skin: Option for horizontal gradiance in two color skin

Questions asked by abdul quayum on Mar 17, 2011 13:54 EDT

As we have verticle gradiance option for two color skins , i am expectiong horizantal gradiance as well. For example a button has a skin with dark red at left hand side and light red at right hand side and it has a gradianct effect. Can this change be expected in IDE...

View all replies

Answered

Android 2.3 release

Questions asked by prateek.srivastava on Mar 17, 2011 09:19 EDT

I updated my android SDK to the latest with updates for 2.3 release. Since then I am getting below error while building the app. (Not sure this is related to the update or a generic error) Ant build error=The following error occurred while executing this line: C:\workspace\temp\marriottPOC\build\luaandroid\dist\mrt\build.xml:60: The Android Ant-based build system...

View all replies

Answered

segment seperator lines are appearing as white for connecting segments

Questions asked by vijayalakshmi parella on Mar 16, 2011 05:59 EDT

Hi Prajakt, When we have connecting segments we are getting white color line for every segment. Please find the attched iamge. When the segment is focused we are showing gray colour, and segment seperator thickness is 1, color is gray that is coming fine.But we are getting white line. This is happening in large...

View all replies

Answered

Image option for a forked skin of CheckboxGroup Widget for BB

Questions asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Mar 15, 2011 01:18 EDT

Team, When forking a skin for CheckboxGroup for BB, we do not see image option for background. We do have an image option for base skin. Following are the Plugin Details: IDE: com.pat.tool.keditor_IDE-GA-2.5 BB: com.pat.j2me_BB-GA-2.5

View all replies

Answered

The html tag has been filtered for security reasons.

Questions asked by abdul quayum on Mar 13, 2011 11:36 EDT

We are seeing this error in the middleware logs for checkinCmdService. This service has dynamic creation of xml. For example if there is only one user for checkin, there wil be only one set of passenger related tags. But if there are 3 passengers, then this set of tags will...

View all replies

Answered

Can we time-out long running requests on Device

Questions asked by narendra.paladugu on Mar 13, 2011 07:42 EDT

if a request from device is taking > x secs, can we time out the request on device? if so, 1. can we configure the "x"? 2.what would be the behavior on thin client if request taking > x secs

View all replies

Answered

Blackberry App Submission

Questions asked by Anurag Mohan on Mar 12, 2011 22:05 EST

Please let me know the Blackberry app submission/review process and the standard time-lines that the review process takes.

View all replies

Answered

Blackberry App Submission

Questions asked by Anurag Mohan on Mar 12, 2011 21:59 EST

Please let me know the Blackberry app submission/review process and the standard time-lines that the review process takes.

View all replies

Answered

Text length recommendations for mobile applications

Questions asked by sreekar.joshi on Mar 09, 2011 05:38 EST

Hi, One of our clients want to support multiple languages for their app. It is apparent that the text length will vary from language to language. This might break the layout of the screen from language to language and from platform to platform. Is there any guideline/recommendation on the max string length...

View all replies

Answered

Enabling/Disabling Segment scrolling

Questions asked by on Mar 09, 2011 04:35 EST

We have a form with two segments in it. The segments are scrolling independently. How can we prevent this and enable only page level scrolling?

View all replies

Pages