Answered

How to generate konylib from iphone 2_5_1 plugin

Questions asked by kalyan.tadepally on May 01, 2011 11:09 EDT

Our has requested us to share iphone 2_5_1 plugin .I downloaded the iphone plugin from our internal link , but I could not share the plugin to the customer because it has has the platform code . I believe that we need to generate the konylib and share it to...

View all replies

Answered

Formatted text entry

Questions asked by on May 01, 2011 10:20 EDT

How do I configure a textbox to have a "$" before the number the user types in? I want the "$" and then the cursor should be right after that so as they type, it's to the left of the currency symbol. When they back up to delete the work,...

View all replies

Answered

Map Widget leaving a space in the bottom

Questions asked by manojav.sridhar on Apr 30, 2011 20:05 EDT

When setting screen level widget to false I cannot get a map to occupy the whole screen on an android emulator, any ideas? when i set screenlevelto true, then i get a scroll bar because of the header that I am using.

View all replies

Answered

Thin Client Matrix

Questions asked by gaur.chokhany on Apr 29, 2011 12:17 EDT

Hi, Client has come up with a list of devices that they need their thin client app to work on. Need to know if we support all of the device/OS/browser combinations given in the attached spreadsheet. Thanks, Gaur

View all replies

Answered

Maven support

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 29, 2011 11:45 EDT

Hi, I am getting regular questions on our ability to support Maven with our platform for build process management. I know they have an Eclipse plugin but I am wondering if the platorm team envisions any particular issues with a customer wanting to use Maven to manage the Kony builds. In particular,...

View all replies

Answered

Permissions user grant to the app while installing

Questions asked by shobhit.agarwal on Apr 29, 2011 07:04 EDT

Client has raised a security concern on why while installing the app on the Android app, customers must allow all the following permissions to the app, even when the App might not be using all the features (app would never take personal info.) • Your messages (edit SMD or MMS) • Phone...

View all replies

Answered

FFI Example on WP7 by using Math.Log API

Questions asked by on Apr 29, 2011 01:39 EDT

how to create .dll file for WP7 with small example by using Math.Log API

View all replies

Answered

FFI error: The lvalue is not a LuaTable. lvalue

Questions asked by on Apr 28, 2011 02:46 EDT

while calling Namespace.luamethod getting "The lvalue is not a LuaTable. lvalue" error below code written for FFI Namespace : TestTargetDate luaMethod : getTargetDate getTargetDate takes as four input parameters and it returns string local retval = TestTargetDate.getTargetDate("10000", "1000", "0", "2.3") by calling the above code in lua function we are getting the error [debug] {Thread-134401024} <1303971317003 ms>...

View all replies

Answered

Network Loading Message Indicator

Questions asked by on Apr 27, 2011 21:26 EDT

Is there a way to turn off the following message popup(also seen in the attached screenshot) on the Blackberry application, when a user tries to cancel a network call? “Loading Data. Please Wait”<Ok><Cancel> Basically this message popup should not show at all. I would also like to know how the other teams have...

View all replies

Answered

Are web beacons, cookies used in our platform

Questions asked by Sreeram Boddupalli on Apr 27, 2011 05:08 EDT

Will there be any data collection by the mobile app? i.e. Any cookies or web beacons used? Any other tracking software or code used in our platform?

View all replies

Pages