Answered

Hosting with Integration to Akamai

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jun 29, 2011 18:52 EDT

One of our large logistic prospects (FedEx) is asking if we support integrating with Akamai for apps that will span the globe. I thought I heard reference to Akamai for another international retail company. Do we have this experience? If not, can we research it and provide a response? We'll...

View all replies

Answered

HTTP response 500

Question asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on Jun 28, 2011 07:59 EDT

Hi Team, How's http response 500 handled in iPhone? We are actually getting http response 500 for some case like when we enter special characters in input fields. We have made some changes such that whenever we get http response 500 we are trying to get opstatus 5 and some error...

View all replies

Answered

resources folder - significance of build subfolder

Question asked by bharat.meda on Jun 28, 2011 07:29 EDT

What is the significance of the build subfolder in resources folder? Is it only for placing favicon, splash, icon? Best regards, Bharat

View all replies

Answered

Can we get Camera's supported resolutions in BB device?

Question asked by suhas.bhat on Jun 28, 2011 05:12 EDT

Is there a way to obtain a camera's supported resolution in BB? I was going through the BB APIs and i found a CameraControl interface which has a getSupportedStillResolutions() method, but i couldn't get access to a class which implements the above interface via FFI. How to get the above data? This data...

View all replies

Answered

Resource folders - platform specific variants

Question asked by bharat.meda on Jun 28, 2011 04:33 EDT

This is regarding the subfolders under resources for different platforms / devices. Can we create folders under resources other than the ones that are created by the IDE? For example, mobilerichclient/android is created by the IDE. Apparently it is also legal to have folders like “small”, “small_ldpi”, “small_mdpi” under mobilerichclient/android. Kony_Studio_User_Guide document...

View all replies

Answered

Images for skins - platform specific behavior

Question asked by bharat.meda on Jun 28, 2011 04:10 EDT

Hi, Can someone please throw light on the below? 1. Will the images used in skins will ALWAYS be stretched to match the rendered size of the widget or if the size of the widget will be determined by the dimensions of the image? 2. Are there any rules on how images will...

View all replies

Answered

API for calling action sequences in code?

Question asked by on Jun 27, 2011 18:03 EDT

What are the lua API methods for calling global action sequences from code? It would be nice to have some global sequences of events that we can call in code and then continue doing stuff in code rather than try to do everything in the action sequence. Also, there are some...

View all replies

Answered

Video format support

Question asked by Vivek Iyer on Jun 27, 2011 17:07 EDT

Hi What is the preferred video format that we support across all platforms? This is a common question that every client asks us. Regards, Vivek

View all replies

Answered

How to delete a cookie in user defined servlet

Question asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on Jun 27, 2011 03:37 EDT

I created a cookie in our own servlet as follows Cookie tokenCookie = new Cookie("clientUserToken",""); tokenCookie.setVersion(1); tokenCookie.setMaxAge(3*60*60); tokenCookie.setValue(userToken); tokenCookie.setPath("/"); response.addCookie(tokenCookie); But when I try to delete the same cookie when user signed out the application, cookie is not getting deleted. Here is the code i have used for deleting cookie if(cookies != null){ for(Cookie c : cookies){ System.out.println("Cookie Name: " +...

View all replies

Answered

HTML5 Support for Mobile Web

Question asked by satish.achanala on Jun 24, 2011 07:07 EDT

Is HTML5 supported in Mobile Web? for eg: HTML5-capable browsers will have a button to ‘Use Current Location’. Does our IDE support this feature?

View all replies

Pages