Answered

Scrapping issue due to different patterns of <DIV> <a> for same hotels

Questions asked by kgn.murthy on May 04, 2011 05:00 EDT

We are facing issues displaying the content appropriately for couple of Hotels, because the HTML tags are not at all in-order to scrape and the HTML content pattern changes for these hotel URLs. Please find screen shots, SummerField Suites_A3 contains some text which is odd. ' You can find the links below, for...

View all replies

Answered

getting selected map pin

Questions asked by on May 04, 2011 02:44 EDT

How do you access the selected map pin? I have 5 pins and when I click one, what is the syntax for accessing that selected item? I can't find any syntax for that anywere.

View all replies

Answered

Multiple actions within same row in segment

Questions asked by on May 03, 2011 14:35 EDT

Hi, Can we have multiple actions on different elements within the same row in a segment? E.g. can we have clickable links and the row as a whole clickable as well in the thin client application? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Browser Widget in J2ME

Questions asked by naveen.munagala on May 03, 2011 10:29 EDT

Browser Widget in J2ME is not working for the URLs that contain large chunk of data/Images. It is working fine for Iphone, Android and BB.

View all replies

Answered

Alert on idletimeout

Questions asked by sreekar.joshi on May 03, 2011 08:05 EDT

Hi, Is it possible to show an alert box when the idletimeout happens. We tried the following approaches: In the idletimeout handler 1) Show an alert box. On click of "OK" take the user to login screen or say, home screen 2) Take the user to the login screen; in the post show of...

View all replies

Answered

Can we do i18n of default messages like N/W error/Request time out et

Questions asked by narendra.paladugu on May 03, 2011 04:47 EDT

if N/W is down, we display BB plat form error like "net work error" if user cancel a call we display - cancelled netwrok call can we internationalize these so that French message comes up in French app?

View all replies

Answered

Image Compression

Questions asked by on May 02, 2011 09:17 EDT

Is there any lua api to compress an image? The requirement is if the size of the image is greater than certain limit, we need to decrease/compress the size. This is to integrate with mitek webservice. It is for all the platforms.

View all replies

Answered

Issue because of space in the URL after manual redirection

Questions asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on May 02, 2011 07:04 EDT

I'm calling a POST service which redirects to a get call in which it is appending a space in the URL, so it is giving the following error: I'm sending "chicago" as post param to the POST call but during the redirection it is appending a space and Illinois (Chicago, Illinois)....

View all replies

Answered

Session management using Cache id - What happens if it is hacked

Questions asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on May 02, 2011 07:00 EDT

If the session is maintained only though cache id, If we hack any others cache id and replace this cache id in any of deeplink url, all the session variables of that particular cache id(session) are going to be used? Scenario: Suppose two users are using the Client's application and both are logged...

View all replies

Answered

setappmenu-->unable to view appmenu

Questions asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 02, 2011 06:54 EDT

Form-->Button-->On-Click-->Calling the below function-->not able to view app menu function setLocalAppMenu() local appmenu = {}; appmenu = { {"appmenuid1", "Accounts", "ac.png", seqAccountSummary} , {"appmenuid2", "PEx", "pay.png", seqPayGo} , {"appmenuid3", "Maintenance", "mtn.png", seqMaintenance} , {"appmenuid4", "FAQ", "faq.png", seqFAQ}} setappmenu(appmenu, nil, nil) print("*********after setting appmenu*******"..appmenu); setappmenufocusindex(1) print("*********after setting appmenu focus index*******"..appmenu); showappmenuitems({"appmenuid1","appmenuid2","appmenuid3","appmenuid4"}) end Please find the attached logs & screen shot

View all replies

Pages