Answered

HBox in Segment Section Header is not getting expanded with content

Question asked by venkata.chigilipalli on May 19, 2011 01:38 EDT

Hi, We are using segment with Section Header and using HBox with an image background for section header. The section header is not getting expanded with the text when the label text wrapped to second line. Please find the attached screen shot for reference and let us know how to expand...

View all replies

Answered

closing the app after determining that user has no Connectivity

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on May 19, 2011 00:42 EDT

is it possible to close the app after determining that user has no Connectivity. We have a requirement to alert the user about no connectivity and then close the app

View all replies

Answered

Dynamic Images

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 18, 2011 16:16 EDT

What are the capabilities of the platform for displaying dynamically downloaded (not from the resources folder) images in a form? Specifically: 1) Can we load an image from a URL into the image (or other) widget? 2) Can we load an image from a service? 3) Do we have any way of dynamically...

View all replies

Answered

Access to the date when Application is launched for the first time

Question asked by sumanth.mamidi on May 18, 2011 09:00 EDT

Can we identify the date when the user launched Application for the first time, so that we can prompt the user to rate the application based on the time he might have spent on the application. http://www.androidsnippets.com/prompt-engaged-users-to-rate-your-app-in-the-android-market-appirater Can we do the same mentioned in the link, using our product ?

View all replies

Answered

where to look for form functions and variables..

Question asked by prabhakar.katlakunta on May 18, 2011 07:04 EDT

Hi All, I wanted to make some changes through lua scripting for a form "form1". i wanted to know what are all the functions available for form through coding, so where can i find all these details.

View all replies

Answered

Intelligent Segment Header

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on May 17, 2011 23:33 EDT

A couple of prospects have asked if Kony supports what I’ll call “Intelligent Segment Headers” and I’m experimenting to see if it is possible for a Change-Ready demo I’m building. Here a description of the requirements: For a segment widget where “Need Section Header” is set to true, I need the top...

View all replies

Answered

FFI --> Invoke Java Script methods

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 17, 2011 08:07 EDT

Hi, This is for thin client. Client has provided their own .js files, from which we need to invoke functions (encryption). How can i invoke functions from those .js files (to encrypt data entered by user) on onClick of a button?

View all replies

Answered

Playbook and existing apps

Question asked by Vivek Iyer on May 16, 2011 18:42 EDT

Will any of the Phone apps for Blackberry work on the Playbook like the iPhone apps work on the iPad in 2x mode. Do let me know. I got this question at Client location today.

View all replies

Answered

Setting a Button image dynamically on BlackBerry?

Question asked by riley.rainey on May 16, 2011 15:48 EDT

I have a need in a UI definition to dynamically set an image and also allow clicks on that same image to respond to user input. A Button Widget seems the logical choice. One the Kony Android and iOS platforms, I have the ability to set the contents of an image...

View all replies

Answered

Opening a link in a new browser window

Question asked by on May 13, 2011 15:27 EDT

The links that would be there in Mobile web, does platform support opening them in a new browser window on click of the link rather than in the existing browser window. Do we support these in the new device OS's which support multiple window options?

View all replies

Pages