Answered

net.invokeservice API - does it use get or post

Question asked by suhas.bhat on Jul 07, 2011 09:07 EDT

net.invokeservice API - does it use get or post. Is the get/post configurable?

View all replies

Answered

FFI for capturing raw bytes from camera

Question asked by sheshagiri.devineni on Jul 07, 2011 09:06 EDT

Hi, We have written ffi to launch camera application using ffi. After the image is captured, we are not able to capture the raw bytes returned into our application. We need to pass the raw bytes as input parameter to the service. As is, our IDE does not support ByteArray as return object. How can...

View all replies

Answered

Latest eclipse version compatible for Kony editor plugin

Question asked by kalyan.vadlakonda on Jul 07, 2011 07:20 EDT

What is the latest version of eclipse that is compatible with our Kony editor plugin (com.pat.tool.keditor_IDE-GA-2.6.x) Any recommended versions of eclipse ? I was a little suprised to see that org.eclipse.gef.palette.PaletteToolbar(http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.gef.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/gef/palette/PaletteToolbar.html) was used in kony editor which was available from 3.4 and I was using eclipse 3.1.1 (Version: 3.3.1.1, Build id: M20071023-1652)...

View all replies

Answered

Android OS 2.3

Question asked by madan theerdhala on Jul 07, 2011 05:45 EDT

Hi All, Did anyone tested the existing applications (developed using 2.6 IDE version) in Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbird)?? If yes, please share your inputs (challenges or precautions) to support existing app in android OS 2.3. Regards Madan

View all replies

Answered

SAML Support

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jul 07, 2011 00:04 EDT

Do we support SAML with SSO? If so, is there documentation that describes how we are doing it through the Kony Server.

View all replies

Answered

Reading e-mails of contacts from a phone contact book

Question asked by on Jul 06, 2011 19:57 EDT

Hi, Do we have an API to read off all e-mail addresses associated with a contact from the phone contact book? In addition, do we have the ability to search and retrieve results by e-mail addresses across all contacts from the phone contact book? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Barcode reading support in platform

Question asked by on Jul 06, 2011 12:31 EDT

Hi, Have a few questions around barcode reading support in the platform. 1) How mature is the integration for barcode reading? Is this a part of the core platform feature set now? 2) Do we have barcode support available using FFI integration? If so what libraries are we integrating with? E.g. Red laser,...

View all replies

Answered

Format and Format Value

Question asked by bharat.meda on Jul 06, 2011 07:45 EDT

Has someone used the Format and Format Value fields in the service-output section of a service? If so, could you please share few examples of the usage? I have been trying some options but it does not really reflect in the output. Best regards, Bharat

View all replies

Answered

Current orientation of the Device.

Question asked by srinivas.vemula on Jul 06, 2011 07:28 EDT

As part of requirements, we need to show different forms for Portrait and Landscape views. But, before coming to this form, we need to know the current orientation of the device. Is there a way to find this? (Without maintaining a flag throughout the app and tracking it)

View all replies

Answered

appreset API...

Question asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Jul 06, 2011 05:43 EDT

I understand from API reference guide that invoking appreset API will reset the application. But what exactly happens when i call this API in Lua code? Does all forms get destroyed? or Does it only clear the initializations made in "transactionaldataload" event? For Example, i have assigned a value ("Gandhi") to a...

View all replies

Pages