Answered

BB 7.0 app run time exception (GA 3.2)

Question asked by rajendra.anaganti on Nov 04, 2011 03:14 EDT

<P>Hi,</P> <P>My application (**** PL) has ffi for QR reader. </P> <P>5.0 - It builds and runs fine</P> <P>6.0 - Build fails. After updating the build.xml to refer to 5.0 code base it builds fine and runs fine.</P> <P>7.0 - Build fails. After updating the build.xml to refer to 5.0 code base it builds...

View all replies

Answered

Error. You are using an obsolete build.xml

Question asked by Lalitendu Panda on Nov 03, 2011 06:40 EDT

Hi,<br><br>&nbsp;I am trying to build application for android , but getting&nbsp; error (Error. You are using an obsolete build.xml).<br><br>If is there any one who has solved the same problem, please give me the solution.<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br>

View all replies

Answered

Question on extracting iphone UDID?

Question asked by jayesh.dakka on Nov 03, 2011 01:27 EDT

<P>As per my knowledge, with iphone5 Apple has debricatedthe APIto readthe ddevice UDID. So is there any way for us to extract and see the UDID for iphone going forward?</P> <P>If Yes, Please let us know the process.</P>

View all replies

Answered

phone.mylocation() api in BLackberry

Question asked by on Nov 01, 2011 02:33 EDT

<P>phone.mylocation() api is returning <BR>{longitude=0.0, latitude=0.0, status=0.0, errorcode=-1.0}</P> <P>Is this a valid result? We are using 3G connection.</P> <P>Also more than 30% charge is available in phone battery.</P> <P>&nbsp;</P>

View all replies

Answered

Passing Kony App Variables to External Tool in Eclipse

Question asked by Ed Gross on Oct 31, 2011 10:50 EDT

Is it possible to pass project-specific properties (project name, etc...) to an external tool in Eclipse? &nbsp;I am working on automating iOS builds directly from Eclipse, but I need the project name to pass to the shell script for this to work.

View all replies

Answered

How to distribute the iPhone app over the air (Not deployed on iTunes), during the QA/Pilot rollout

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Oct 31, 2011 09:18 EDT

<div>Our client have an query on <i>“While testing, how to distribute the iPhone app over the air ( i.e. Not deployed on &nbsp;iTunes ). &nbsp;Currently we always do this via cable load (thru iTunes) but with iOS 4 there is the ability to do this over the air. &nbsp;Any insight...

View all replies

Answered

Retrieving Row Count in Segment Lua Table

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Oct 29, 2011 09:25 EDT

<P>How does one retrieve the current count of a segment's LUA table without keeping a global variable that keeps track as you add and delete? </P> <P>I would expect something like the following lua command to be valid, but it is not. </P> <P>#myForm.mySegment.masterdata</P>

View all replies

Answered

Retrieve User's mobile number

Question asked by on Oct 28, 2011 08:12 EDT

<span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language: EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA">We need to display the user's mobile number (the mobile number of the user.). Is there any API to retrieve this?For ex: My number is 9896453210 (provided by Airtel service). </span>

View all replies

Answered

Support for Android 4.0

Question asked by Anurag Mohan on Oct 27, 2011 03:39 EDT

Android Team<br><br>What is the plan to support Android 4.0?<br><br>-Anurag <br>

View all replies

Answered

Support for BBX

Question asked by Anurag Mohan on Oct 27, 2011 03:32 EDT

Prajakt/BB Team<br><br>Please let me know plan/timeline to support BBX.<br><br>-Anurag <br>

View all replies

Pages