Answered

registerforidletimeout() - network call time considered as idle?

Questions asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Apr 12, 2011 08:21 EDT

Does registerforidletimeout() considers waiting on network call as idle time?

View all replies

Answered

Chinese simplified on Blackberry devices

Questions asked by krishna.vatturi on Apr 12, 2011 08:11 EDT

Hi, We have to support a Client's TC & RC in Chinese simplified language. Currently, none of the BB devices we have seen doesn't have the option to change the language to Chinese. So, we assume that we need to install language pack in the devices. Can you please let us...

View all replies

Answered

i18nization of Date format

Questions asked by narendra.paladugu on Apr 11, 2011 10:02 EDT

can we internationalize the date formats? i.e anywhere in the app if we have date field , it should be made displayed based on locale pls see attached...

View all replies

Answered

Getting Country Information from Mobile Network Carrier

Questions asked by Anurag Mohan on Apr 10, 2011 06:07 EDT

Hi Android Team For Citi-Latin America project, requirement is to have single binary for 9 different countries. User in each country should get country specific content without explicitly selecting country even for first time use. Current Option: Use getcurrentlocale() to extract country information from device's locale setting. Problem is - if user...

View all replies

Answered

Text wrapping in Combo box...

Questions asked by gandhi.gannamaneni on Apr 09, 2011 20:10 EDT

If the content to be displayed in a combo box on a form exceeds one line, right now it gets wrapped to multiple lines. Also when you select the combo box and if any of the items present in combo exceeds its content by one line, right now the content is...

View all replies

Answered

Navigating through widgets in a form

Questions asked by on Apr 08, 2011 02:55 EDT

How can we define the order of traversal of widgets in a form? e.g. the tab order. Can we define if some widgets are focusable or not (e.g. Labels are not focusable).

View all replies

Answered

Customizing loading indicator for forms or during network calls

Questions asked by on Apr 08, 2011 01:09 EDT

Is there a platform API which allows customization of the loading/progress indicator for forms?

View all replies

Answered

Camera control APIs

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 07, 2011 18:53 EDT

I would like to know what level of control do we have over the camera of a mobile device using the native SDK or the Kony platform APIs, for example: 1) Can we control the flash as we invoke the camera to take a image capture? Basically, force ir to be...

View all replies

Answered

Can we define parallel paths & forks in our action sequence editor?

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 07, 2011 18:00 EDT

I wanted to know if its possible for us to define parallel execution paths and then maybe even forks in our action sequence editor. I know we can do async service calls but can we define parallel execution paths? - Amit.

View all replies

Answered

Encryption / Decryption queries

Questions asked by prajakt on Apr 06, 2011 22:22 EDT

Is there some reference documentation with examples that are available for the new device side encryption /decryption API’s that are available with GA 2.5? I am checking out the below link, however there seem to be some gaps. http://10.10.10.23/projects/project/wiki/crypto Specifically, found the below scenarios missing. • There are no examples described on how to...

View all replies

Pages