Answered

Removing arrow image on the popup after clicking Map push pin

Question asked by surendranadh.vishnumolakala on May 24, 2011 09:04 EDT

Hi Team, I'm using map widget to display the location of the hotels. I'm using the following snippet to add data to the map local locData = { { lat, long, hname, addr, "", {color="red",label="A"} }, } frmPrptyMap.mapPrpty.locationdata=locData On the popup displayed after clicking the push pins is having an arrow(please refer to the attached "Hotel details.png")on the right side which is not...

View all replies

Answered

setting button image using normalimage property is not working

Question asked by Ravi Chandra Pitchuka on May 24, 2011 07:51 EDT

I am trying to use normalimage property of to set image for button as follows. frmHome.btnSearch.normalimage="srch.png" But this is not working. I am using GA 2.6.01 plugins. Please suggest what can be the problem?

View all replies

Answered

ThinClient Build Failing for XHTML Medium and Small

Question asked by on May 24, 2011 05:19 EDT

We are unable to build for TC > XHTML > Meduium and Small. Plugin Details: tcver=2.0.TC-jdk15-GA-2_6 androidver=2.0.AND-GA-2_6 IDE=IDE-QA-2.6.18-01 bbver=2.0.BB-GA-2_6 We're getting the below error. Web code(JSP, CSS) generation for XHTML(normal, medium, small ) is successful Generating web code (JSP, CSS) for XHTML(normal, medium, small ): hdrCWPMA.xml com.kony.tool.exception.CodeGenerationException: Unable to generate code for the categoryType 72 at com.kony.tool.CGE.generate(Unknown Source) at com.pat.tool.keditor.tasks.TXHTMLGen.execute(Unknown Source) at...

View all replies

Answered

fading effect of popups

Question asked by abdul quayum on May 24, 2011 03:24 EDT

We have a requirement to show a popup as a message on pre-show of another form, but this pop up should automatically fade away after few seconds. We are using timer for closing the pop up. But how do we get a fading effect while closing the popup, in blackberry...

View all replies

Answered

Extending an existing iPhone Application via FFI?

Question asked by riley.rainey on May 23, 2011 09:21 EDT

So, I know that we've said that we currently have the capability to add one or more whole screens to a Kony application via FFI. I have a prospect that would like to do something like the opposite -- they have an existing iPhone application that they'd like to extended...

View all replies

Answered

image compression on camera widget for BB

Question asked by Prashanthi Malireddy on May 20, 2011 05:15 EDT

Use case: Take a picture of the check (or bill), compress it, convert it to base 64 encoded string and then send it via service (mitek) On Android and iPhone, for compressing an image, we are setting the compression levels on the Camera widget thru IDE. Is there anything similar in BB?

View all replies

Answered

Integration with RSA SecurID

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 19, 2011 18:21 EDT

Have we ever integrated with RSA SecurID (or a similar two-factor authentication system) to provide authentication for an application? I assume we would just pass the login and generated key code to an RSA service or API. Can anyone describe details on how this can/does work?

View all replies

Answered

Publishing application binaries / private app store

Question asked by Wes Schiel on May 19, 2011 17:40 EDT

When we publish applications to the server, is there a way for end users to install applications to their phones from there (like a private app store)? What do we usually do for customers who have an app that they want to control the distribution of (i.e. they only want their...

View all replies

Answered

Radio buttons without groups

Question asked by on May 19, 2011 13:27 EDT

Why do we only have support for radio buttons in groups? Radio button groups as implemented are limiting in terms of the UI layout as they enforce that groups of radio buttons have to be laid out in a sequence/together in the screen. Grouping radios are in fact a state related...

View all replies

Answered

Dealing with bad certificates

Question asked by narendra.paladugu on May 19, 2011 08:56 EDT

The client is using SSL certificate issued by Clarica CA. BB is warning users about this untrusted certificate where as iphone is not. Can this be uniform on both BB & Iphone. If not how to get rid of on iphone.

View all replies

Pages