Answered

ImageStrip Widget/BlackBerry

Question asked by on Nov 12, 2011 10:29 EST

Hi, We're using imagestrip widget in BB 3.0.04 plugin.  We have a strange issue.  At first the image strip issue appears without arrows and also left aligned.  After it receives the focus once, it starts to work ok.  Please see the attached image for illustration.  Any suggestions on how to...

View all replies

Answered

Geo Location in thin client

Question asked by amitkumar.babu on Nov 10, 2011 21:40 EST

<P>We have a request from the client to check the feasibility of implementing a seach nearby functionality in thin Client. The feature should use the current lat and long of the user and should be able to display a list of offers in that location. We have already implemented the...

View all replies

Answered

Setting up Kony Server to Accept HTTPS Request and Response

Question asked by aruth on Nov 10, 2011 13:36 EST

I have a service that uses a secure connection. After setting values for my keystore and truststore in my eclipse.ini file, I was able to get proper request/response transactions using the Kony IDE. I am using the Kony Super Bundle with TomCat Server. I have updated the server.xml file to...

View all replies

Answered

Making KPNS as part of middleware

Question asked by nutan.chokkareddy on Nov 10, 2011 06:27 EST

Our client is interested in having the KPNS, as part of the middleware, rather than hosting it as a separate component. Is this possible/planned? If so, it would be nice if we can get a very high level estimate/timeline, so that the same can be shared as is&nbsp;with the client

View all replies

Answered

Software Reload : 552 Error

Question asked by pawan.dhail on Nov 10, 2011 06:25 EST

<p>Hi Team,</p><p>I 'm facing issues with the launch ofBlack Berry Emulator-4.7 . After successfull build of App, whenever I launch it BB-4.7 Storm . An error pops up " Reload Software : Error 552". </p><p>I reinstalled the Emulator. Also, tried Clean.batch file execution.&nbsp;</p><p>Please suggest the solution.</p><p>Regards,</p><p>Pawan</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

View all replies

Answered

Circular UI alignment

Question asked by venkata.chigilipalli on Nov 10, 2011 04:32 EST

<p>Hi,</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can we arrange widgets in a circle? Please find the attached screen for the actual requirement.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>A quick response will be much appreciated as we need to finalise ASAP.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Regards,</p><p>Venkat</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

View all replies

Answered

Unable to search chinese characters from DB in RICH

Question asked by shiva.koppolu on Nov 10, 2011 01:06 EST

Hi All,<br><br>We have a requirement to search Chinese details from DB for which we need to pass the Chinese characters entered in textbox as a search parameter and invoking a java service ( It's a Database hit Using normal SELECT).For all the Rich platforms , results are not properly fetched(Search...

View all replies

Answered

Meaning of "Build Automatically" option on the "Project" menu

Question asked by on Nov 08, 2011 20:50 EST

Can someone explain the significance of the "Build Automatically" setting on the Kony Studio "Project" menu?&nbsp; I don't see any documentation describing this.<br>

View all replies

Answered

How can we disable XSS-detection?

Question asked by on Nov 07, 2011 09:14 EST

Hello,<div><br></div><div>we are building a xml-connector for an existing API at the moment, so we want to build our request-xml dynamically.</div><div>The problem is, that Kony Middleware just treats our request as XSS and thus will not pass it to the API.</div><div><br></div><div><div>The same happens if we try to upload a captured image...

View all replies

Answered

Error while building device binary: branch out of range (-4212700 max is +/-4MB)

Question asked by kalyan.vadlakonda on Nov 07, 2011 06:03 EST

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 12pt; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; text-indent: -12pt; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Verdana">Hi,</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 12pt; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; text-indent: -12pt; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Verdana"><br></font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 12pt; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; text-indent: -12pt; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Verdana">I have this&nbsp;weird&nbsp;error when I try to generate...

View all replies

Pages