Answered

Blackberry Browser Widget shows pages as zoomed

Questions asked by prajakt on Apr 15, 2011 20:52 EDT

Adding the below META tage to HTML made the page appear at the appropriate zoom level <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no">

View all replies

Answered

JMeter for Load Testing

Questions asked by Vivek Iyer on Apr 15, 2011 10:17 EDT

Hi, Has anyone tried testing the performance of scraper calls for a rich client using JMeter? Is it even possible? Please let us know?

View all replies

Answered

app.exit()

Questions asked by on Apr 15, 2011 08:56 EDT

Hi, Does app.exit() force close the application? Is this behavior specific to the underlying OS/platform ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

Getting Country Information from Mobile Network Carrier

Questions asked by Anurag Mohan on Apr 15, 2011 00:24 EDT

Hi BB Team For Citi-Latin America project, requirement is to have single binary for nine different countries. User in each country should get country specific content without explicitly selecting country even for first time use. Existing Option: Use getcurrentlocale() to extract country information from device's locale setting. Problem is - if user...

View all replies

Answered

Getting images to show properly in a segment

Questions asked by on Apr 14, 2011 21:34 EDT

I'm trying to set up a segment as follows: - on the left is an image - on the right is a vbox with 2 labels and a button The images are roughly the same size but they vary by about 10% in size in the height and/or the width. What I want is...

View all replies

Answered

Did any of the team implemented push notification for android

Questions asked by kalyan.tadepally on Apr 14, 2011 15:22 EDT

Our client wants to implement push notification for android , iphone and BB.First they want to implement it for android. I went through kony api doc , the doc explains about the high level overview of the Kony push notification service. I want to know what exactly needs to be done in...

View all replies

Answered

Dismissing window.Alert

Questions asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Apr 13, 2011 09:32 EDT

Hi, Is there a way to dismiss alert, which is set using window.alert?( if user doesn't click on any buttons provided through window.alert.) We are using pop-up to avoid this problem. But our client wants the native alerts. Our requirement is to show alert every 1 sec, to show seconds decrementing from 60...

View all replies

Answered

FFI invocation

Questions asked by sunil.kaja on Apr 13, 2011 08:10 EDT

I am trying to use android native methods and custom methods using FFI, if such methods need some permissions in Android manifest file are they going to be added by kony platform?? And also my method needs some files to be present in resources folder of android build, how can...

View all replies

Answered

Do we support iOS symbolicate for debugging and analysis?

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 12, 2011 12:14 EDT

Is there any way for us to support iOS symbolicate for debugging and analysis of the mobile app while running on the device to collect feedback and crash logs etc.? If yes, how do we support it?

View all replies

Answered

Do we support zLinux or virtualized env (VMware) for Kony Server?

Questions asked by amit aghara on Apr 12, 2011 11:58 EDT

I got this question recently about supporting KonyServer on zLinux or in a virtualized environment such as VMware. So there are three questions really: 1) Do we certify Kony Server on either zLinux or virtualized environments? I assume the answer is No. 2) Do we see any technical challenges in supporting either...

View all replies

Pages