Answered

What platforms do we support access to device contact lists? Android?

Question asked by robin.kearon on Jul 14, 2011 10:25 EDT

Accessing the internal contact list on iphone, BB, android, etc. - which platforms do we currently support to do this? e.g. ability to select someone from my phone contact list to make a P2P payment.

View all replies

Answered

Possible to lookup a Lua global by name?

Question asked by riley.rainey on Jul 14, 2011 09:38 EDT

Over the past couple of weeks, a couple of use cases have popped up where it would seem useful to be able perform a dynamic lookup of a global Lua variable or table by its name. Is there an existing Lua function in our API that could accomplish something like this? function...

View all replies

Answered

Can we capture cellphone triangulation? and methods for GPS capture?

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jul 14, 2011 07:02 EDT

Hi, If the current GPS APIs capture the Cell phone triangulation. Also, can we know the list of methods in each platform (iPhone, Android and ThinClient) being used for capturing GPS, when we used the Phone.location API.

View all replies

Answered

How URL Query Parameters are formed?

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jul 14, 2011 06:50 EDT

How are we building the Query Parameters for ThinClient on Kony end.

View all replies

Answered

How to get dropdown image in combo box to work?

Question asked by suhas.bhat on Jul 14, 2011 06:30 EDT

The 3.0 plugins allow me to choose a dropdown image for combobox for BB. However the same doesn’t get applied. Is there a specific name that needs to be given for the same? I checked the widget guides, they don’t talk of any.

View all replies

Answered

App Event Handler for Accepting Phone Call, Reading SMS

Question asked by Anurag Mohan on Jul 12, 2011 18:43 EDT

Just checking if it's possible to catch following events in BB RC app: 1) user accepts incoming phone call 2) user view incoming SMS while using the app There is requirement to log-out the user if he takes call or SMS. Other scenario when we want to forcefully log-out is when app goes to...

View all replies

Answered

GA 3.0 plugin populating the data to the segment

Question asked by radhika on Jul 12, 2011 18:39 EDT

I am using the following snippet to populate the data to the segment. I am getting the following error . 100 UnKnown system error null segui.setdata(frmAccSumm.segAccSumm, {{seglblpaybills="Pay Bills",segimg2="arrow.png",segimg3="arrow.png",seglblavailamt="$2345",segimg1="arrow.png",seglblactivity="See Activity",seglblaccno="CHASE CHECKING (...2344)",seglblavailbal="Available Balance"},{seglblpaybills="Pay Bills",segimg2="arrow.png",segimg3="arrow.png",seglblavailamt="$2311",segimg1="arrow.png",seglblactivity="See Activity",seglblaccno="SAVING ACCOUNT",seglblavailbal="Available Balance"}}); form.show(frmAccSumm.segAccSumm) I am also attaching the form used. I also needed segui with section headers . I am facing...

View all replies

Answered

SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 Support

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jul 12, 2011 15:20 EDT

Are both SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 supported from Kony Server?

View all replies

Answered

unsupported devices

Question asked by on Jul 12, 2011 09:05 EDT

what is going to be displayed in case a device not in device database tries to get app and tries to login. For example, iOS 5. Plz confirm what is displayed for some outdated devices that we do not support. In general, about one unreleased device or OS and one...

View all replies

Answered

JPEGEncodedImage class

Question asked by sheshagiri.devineni on Jul 12, 2011 08:05 EDT

Does our GA-3.0 plugin include JPEGEncodedImage Class. While building, it gives a compilation error as below. It compiles properly for 6.0 devices. Am I missing something? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [echo] compile ide created java file for common..... [mkdir] Created dir: E:\helios_workspace\temp\JPMCPOC\build\luaj2me\blackberry\bin\common [javac] Compiling 1 source file to E:\helios_workspace\temp\JPMCPOC\build\luaj2me\blackberry\bin\common [javac] E:\helios_workspace\temp\JPMCPOC\build\luaj2me\blackberry\ffi\src\com\konylabs\ffi\CameraLib.java:353: cannot find symbol [javac] symbol : method encode(net.rim.device.api.system.Bitmap,int) [javac] location:...

View all replies

Pages