Answered

Android Build Error

Question asked by kannan.veeraraghavan on Nov 21, 2011 01:05 EST

We just followed the steps given in the installation document. but still we get below error while building the app especially for android rich client<br><br>compile:<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [echo] Packaging the android MyFirstPOC application<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] Buildfile: D:\WorkArea\temp\MyFirstPOC\build\luaandroid\dist\MyFirstPOC\build.xml<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] BUILD FAILED<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] D:\WorkArea\temp\MyFirstPOC\build\luaandroid\dist\MyFirstPOC\build.xml:32: <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [exec] Error. You are using an...

View all replies

Answered

How to render an image from rawbytes?

Question asked by Gopi Mishra on Nov 21, 2011 00:30 EST

<P>Hi,</P> <P>We've a requirement of displaying an image in our form, that we got through an FFI call as UIImage.<BR>In the form I've to display the image in a Segment.</P> <P>I've converted the UIImage(Obj-C) to a base64encoded String and passed to lua layer.<BR>In lua am converting the String to rawbytes and passing...

View all replies

Answered

ComboBox ListBox Dropdown Image Alignment

Question asked by ashish.kothapally on Nov 21, 2011 00:11 EST

<P>Hi,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a requirement wherein the dropdown image should appear at the left side of the widget, instead of right.</P> <P>Can this be achieved ?</P>

View all replies

Answered

PDF Support

Question asked by ashish.kothapally on Nov 21, 2011 00:09 EST

<P>Hi,</P> <P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a&nbsp;service wherein the response&nbsp;sent is in the form of a PDF. The requirements are as follows:</P> <P>1. Store the PDF on the Device<BR>2. Open the PDF using an installed PDF Reader<BR>3. In case a PDF reader is not installed, then an alert needs to be shown saying that...

View all replies

Answered

FFI for iPad

Question asked by on Nov 20, 2011 11:43 EST

<DIV class=Message> <P>Hi,&nbsp; We're trying to do FFI for encryptions libraries needed by our customer.&nbsp; FFI is failing with error message displayed in the attached image.&nbsp; Can you please let us know what could trigger this kind of error?&nbsp; Same thing is working fine in iPhone.</P></DIV>

View all replies

Answered

iPhone App Size Restrictions

Question asked by on Nov 17, 2011 22:33 EST

<P>Hi,</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>Our iPhone app size is more than 20MB and might grow by couple of more MBs.&nbsp; What is the restriction on app size?&nbsp; Is the restriction by Apple or is it a user experience concern?&nbsp; What can we do about it?&nbsp; I apprecate your inputs as I need to get...

View all replies

Answered

Installing Kony Server on Cloud

Question asked by Shishir Agarwal on Nov 16, 2011 01:47 EST

<P>HI</P> <P>Can we install the Kony Middleware on the cloud infrastructure? Please share the installation steps / prerequistic for it</P> <P>Regards</P> <P>Shishir</P>

View all replies

Answered

Dynamic combo box in thin Basic

Question asked by amitkumar.babu on Nov 15, 2011 04:47 EST

<P>We are trying to populate combo box B based on the value selected in Combo box A. We are calling a service in the "On Done" event of combo box A but are unable to populate the values in combo box B. This issue is happening only in thin basic...

View all replies

Answered

Numeric Keypad for password fields/Thinclient

Question asked by on Nov 13, 2011 22:11 EST

Hi, Customer is asking for numeric keypad for password fields.&nbsp; We're using 2.6.12 plugin.&nbsp; Do we have this capability?&nbsp; If yes, in which plugin?&nbsp; I appreciate a quick answer as customer is waiting for this.

View all replies

Answered

First Item in the Segment not displaying until it receives focus

Question asked by on Nov 12, 2011 10:51 EST

Hi, We have an issue with segment in BB 3.0.04 plugin.&nbsp; The first item in the segment does not display until it receives the focus.&nbsp; Once it receives the focus, it displays fine.&nbsp; Please see the attachment.&nbsp; Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?

View all replies

Pages