Answered

FFI

Questions asked by adinarayana.gunturi on May 12, 2011 07:54 EDT

When using FFI for iphone, alloc() and init() are needed for accessing non-static methods of custom libs. And object returned using alloc() is passed as first parameter to custom lua methods to tell the methods to operate on that object. And does BB also requires these?

View all replies

Answered

Retina display image for app icon

Questions asked by on May 12, 2011 07:37 EDT

Hi, Can we use a retina display image for the app icon? Will iPhone 4 auto-use the image with the @2x name for the app icon if it is there? ~ Barada

View all replies

Answered

progressindicator not working in BB

Questions asked by Pavan Kurella on May 12, 2011 05:32 EDT

window.showloadingscreen(nil,"",nil,true,true,{}) is not wotrking in BB GA 2.6 build where as its working for android and iphone

View all replies

Answered

How to add/delete/update events in Calendar for WP7

Questions asked by mahendar yedla on May 12, 2011 03:45 EDT

Currently WP7 didn't expose any API to add/update/delete events to calendar. Hence it is not possible now.

View all replies

Answered

how to enable logging for WP7 emulator

Questions asked by on May 12, 2011 01:29 EDT

is there a way to do this without installing/using VS?

View all replies

Answered

Relation between widgets and memory consumed

Questions asked by sreekar.joshi on May 12, 2011 01:27 EDT

Hi, Is there a way we can determine how much memory my form will consume on the device. Is there a difference in the memory consumed when i use, say, 20 labels and when i use a segui with single label that will eventually render 20 labels. Any guidelines with respect to number...

View all replies

Answered

Rich Text Widget

Questions asked by nagamani s on May 12, 2011 00:17 EDT

After scraping,we are getting text in below format. Andaz Wall Street <b>features</b> a <i>spa</i> and <u>rooms</u> with minibars and 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs. This centrally located hotel in the financial district is within walking distance of South Street Seaport. 1) If we set this directly to Rich Text,It is displaying in below...

View all replies

Answered

large image handling

Questions asked by Wes Schiel on May 11, 2011 15:50 EDT

I have a POC coming up where we will need to display XRay images. These images are typically in the 2-5Mb size range. My questions are: 1) Will the image widget (or image gallery) have a problem displaying images of this size? 2) Do we have the ability to pan and zoom...

View all replies

Answered

Chart widget

Questions asked by Wes Schiel on May 11, 2011 15:46 EDT

I have a POC coming up in the next couple of weeks that will require graphing some data in a simple line graph. What is the status of the chart widget? I see that it is scheduled for 3.0 release but is it usable in it's current beta form for...

View all replies

Answered

What is Record ID in the service output parameter?

Questions asked by on May 11, 2011 14:28 EDT

the documentation doesn't say how to use this field. Can someone please explain and show how we'd access it in code? thanks!

View all replies

Pages