Answered

FFI Checklist

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jun 09, 2011 02:24 EDT

For one project, we have a requirement for integration with 41st parameter (3rd party vendor to perform fraud detection based on device ‘fingerprints’ collected through their propriety code) and for integration with Omniture SiteCatalyst Tagging (for reporting; similar to what currently is being implemented in one of the proj. for...

View all replies

Answered

Query on Security/Certification with NIAP/NIST

Question asked by shobhit.agarwal on Jun 09, 2011 02:15 EDT

• Has Kony’s product or application been evaluated and validated in accordance with the National Infrastructure Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (NIAP CC-EVS)? (http://www.niap-ccevs.org/vpl/) • Does the Kony use or make reference to NIST, consortia, or other consensus-based checklists, security configurations/settings or benchmarks?

View all replies

Answered

Connection timeout interval on device

Question asked by on Jun 08, 2011 22:06 EDT

Hi, What is the default connection timeout interval on the device? Can it be customized at the application level?

View all replies

Answered

Manual Delete of Application on Kony Server

Question asked by chuck.feilmeier on Jun 08, 2011 19:20 EDT

I recently found out that there is a bug in Kony Management Console with regard to deleting applications. I would like to clean up my local instance of Kony Server 2.5 so that I can limit the apps shown in the Console. Delete does not appear to work in the...

View all replies

Answered

Custom Date format

Question asked by satyanarayana.kosuri on Jun 08, 2011 06:53 EDT

Team, we have a requirement with Date widget in a project. Currently we show the date in 3 formats i.e. as follows: 1. dd/MM/yyyy 2. MM/dd/yyyy 3. MM/dd/yy But the client requires a custom date format to be displayed as "TT.MM.JJJJ". Is this possible with our IDE or platform? Attached screenshot for your reference.

View all replies

Answered

Dynamically switching locale on rich clients

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on Jun 07, 2011 09:12 EDT

Hi, Can we dynamically switch the application locale in rich client as we do in thin client using setcurrentlocale() API. Currently we provide country/locale specific binaries for rich clients for a client. We are considering the option of providing a single binary in which there is a locale selection screen. Upon selecting...

View all replies

Right now this has not been implemented in blackberry rich client.In future releases, this feature will be added in blackberry...

View full answer

Answered by: rajkumar.hasgul Jun 07, 2011
Answered

Dynamically switching locale on rich clients

Question asked by sreekar.joshi on Jun 07, 2011 09:09 EDT

Hi, Can we dynamically switch the application locale in rich client as we do in thin client using setcurrentlocale() API. Currently we provide country/locale specific binaries for rich clients for a client. We are considering the option of providing a single binary in which there is a locale selection screen. Upon selecting...

View all replies

Answered

Percentage char in the input parameter values in blackberry

Question asked by kishore.pudipeddi on Jun 07, 2011 07:28 EDT

Scenario: 1. Using GA 2.6 plugins 2. Have a service defined pointing to one of our own servlets. 3. One of the input parameters has a % char in the value. 4. The service call is working fine on android and iphone with the % char. 5. The service call is failing on blackberry. Getting...

View all replies

Answered

Reporting, Analytics, and Omniture integration

Question asked by Wes Schiel on Jun 06, 2011 16:36 EDT

Have a client who wants to know detailed information about the reporting and analytics capabilities we provide (including screenshots of the UI) and wants step-by-step details on how we integrate with Omniture, i.e. how do you set an Omniture variable from within the Kony platform. Do we have this information anywhere?...

View all replies

Answered

Is this possible to apply dynamic skin for the Hbox in the segment.

Question asked by nikhitha.seelam on Jun 06, 2011 07:08 EDT

can we apply dynamic skin inside the segment.

View all replies

Pages