Answered

Split View in IPad

Question asked by Shishir Agarwal on Nov 25, 2011 03:19 EST

<P>Hi</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>How do i achieve the Split View in Ipad ?</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>Regards</P> <P>Shishir</P>

View all replies

Answered

dynamic form creation

Question asked by madan theerdhala on Nov 24, 2011 13:41 EST

We have a requirement from the client that the elements in the form (widgets,labels, components) should be displayed in the form based on the criteria. Is it possible to create a form /screen based on the xml response ? For example entry fields in the form should differ from each...

View all replies

Answered

properties file not found

Question asked by nirmalson.n on Nov 24, 2011 12:41 EST

While debuging the application am getting an error as below<br><br>errmsg&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;"ScrapApp.properties&nbsp; not found...."&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;<br>opstatus&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;11110.0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>Some one please help<br><br>

View all replies

Answered

Forking form for TC BJS/Basic devices work?

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Nov 24, 2011 11:50 EST

Hi, Does forking a form for TC BJS/Basic devices work or are there any limitations  

View all replies

Answered

Network connection issue

Question asked by nirmalson.n on Nov 23, 2011 04:53 EST

In my application I have one form and I placed a browser widget pointing to Google.com<br><br>In the simulators I am not getting the page in the browser both in thin as well as thick client.<br><br>But If I connect to google.com through browser Its loading the page. Only through the kony...

View all replies

Answered

Handling large data in segments

Question asked by on Nov 22, 2011 22:15 EST

Hi, We have a requirement to display a lot of data in segment.&nbsp; Customer does not want pagination.&nbsp; Is there a way to handle this?&nbsp;&nbsp; For example, catch scroll event and fetch data in the handler or anything like that?

View all replies

Answered

Picker View

Question asked by karthikandhavarapu on Nov 22, 2011 08:39 EST

How to set data in the picker view dynamically ?&nbsp;

View all replies

Answered

os.tocurrency returns an extra comma for thinclient

Question asked by RAMESH.DATRIKA on Nov 22, 2011 04:17 EST

<p class="MsoNormal"><br></p><p class="MsoNormal">We are using os.tocurrency api and we have observed that for all rich client, the expected result is perfect.<br>But where as , in thinclient the api is not as expected.</p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Please find the below log trace for thin client and observe when we have 6 digit number.</p><p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Any...

View all replies

Answered

Build Error for Android

Question asked by ashish.kothapally on Nov 22, 2011 00:55 EST

<P>Hi, </P> <P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When I try to build my application for Android, the build gets failed and I get an error. I have attached the error screenshot &amp; the plugin info. Can someone please&nbsp;help</P> <P>The error is about an obsolete build.xml</P> <P>&nbsp;</P>

View all replies

Answered

Device date beyond certificate valid period

Question asked by adinarayana.gunturi on Nov 21, 2011 03:52 EST

Hi,<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; Client's device date is set to 2009, but certificate's valid period is Jan 2011-Jan 2013. <br>&nbsp;&nbsp; How does our middleware handle this case and what is the error code(for all platforms) that is returned in this case. <br><br>

View all replies

Pages